IMG_1568[1].JPG
IMG_1526[1].JPG
IMG_1522[1].JPG
IMG_1527[1].JPG
IMG_1523[1].JPG
IMG_1521[1].JPG
IMG_1520[1].JPG
#1 9 years ago

These never r come up for sale and in thinking around 2k is right for this to t leave in real nice we shape.

Any thoughts ?

#2 9 years ago

I'd pay that for a really nice one

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I'd pay that for a really nice one

This has been the hardest game to figure a price. I guess I'm at $2200 as it's nice and rare plus I'm just cannot find any sales history. I bought a $800 transporter and it needed a new pf. So until that's done it will be close to $2k with display New pf, parts etc.

On radical parts are impossible to find so finding a super nice one seems as if it w ill command the over $2k price tag. Plus this, one is d dialed in

#4 9 years ago

A gorgeous one went for $1500 last year in Chicago on CL. I think you can get $2000 if you're really patient. It's a great addition to a large collection and the right buyer will love it. Super unique game.

#5 9 years ago

Got is for $2200.00 and not sure if that was high or not. Seems real nice

I started to clean her up and LED the back box. Need a new ribbon cable for the display, but seems in real good shape for a 24 year old game

Would also like a new tranlite if anyone knows where to find one.

IMG_1520[1].JPGIMG_1520[1].JPG
IMG_1521[1].JPGIMG_1521[1].JPG
IMG_1523[1].JPGIMG_1523[1].JPG
IMG_1527[1].JPGIMG_1527[1].JPG

#6 9 years ago

Not sure how to fix the flaw in the first pic. Anyone know how to un wrinke this

IMG_1522[1].JPGIMG_1522[1].JPG

IMG_1526[1].JPGIMG_1526[1].JPG
#7 9 years ago

Very nice! Love this game!

#8 9 years ago

Radical! is a PHENOMENAL game. I love how it makes you spread your shots around the play field to collect the letters, you really need to get good at every shot. The game doesn't have official combos, but the way the shots are setup, you often have to make 1 or 2 shots to make a third. It's like a prehistoric combo system

I'm running the PAPA tournament roms in mine to take the randomness out of the jackpot. It defaults to 5 million when it's hit no matter what the display says. That makes it more fun to play against others in my opinion.

When I was looking for my radical, I had to take what I could get. In the end I got VERY lucky, but I wouldn't hesitate to spend $2K, or even $2.5K on a really nice one. I haven't seen another pop up let alone a really nice one since I was lucky enough to grab this one.

Shockingly easy game to shop, the ramps come up really easy, but you do have to do 4 flipper rebuilds and it has the extra pop bumper.

Excellent game. BTW, take those horrible plastic leg protectors off, they can do as much damage as not having protectors at all. Use these:

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2711

or these:

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2434

#9 9 years ago

Good pick-up. Played this game at Allentown this year...some really unique shots that integrate well with the skateboard theme. This game is totally a product of its time period.

Rob
creditdotpinball.com

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Radical! is a PHENOMENAL game. I love how it makes you spread your shots around the play field to collect the letters, you really need to get good at every shot. The game doesn't have official combos, but the way the shots are setup, you often have to make 1 or 2 shots to make a third. It's like a prehistoric combo system
I'm running the PAPA tournament roms in mine to take the randomness out of the jackpot. It defaults to 5 million when it's hit no matter what the display says. That makes it more fun to play against others in my opinion.
When I was looking for my radical, I had to take what I could get. In the end I got VERY lucky, but I wouldn't hesitate to spend $2K, or even $2.5K on a really nice one. I haven't seen another pop up let alone a really nice one since I was lucky enough to grab this one.
Shockingly easy game to shop, the ramps come up really easy, but you do have to do 4 flipper rebuilds and it has the extra pop bumper.
Excellent game. BTW, take those horrible plastic leg protectors off, they can do as much damage as not having protectors at all. Use these:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2711
or these:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2434

I put the metal protectors on and then the plastic. The plastic hides the wrinkled decals from the legs.

#11 9 years ago

I want one, never played one, though. I didn't realize these were $2K games. I guess they are now based on one person on pinside paying that for one. NOT a knock on you, Hank, but that's the way the market seems to get set around here.

Wow, where did that come from?

Nice score, enjoy your game.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I want one, never played one, though. I didn't realize these were $2K games. I guess they are now based on one person on pinside paying that for one. NOT a knock on you, Hank, but that's the way the market seems to get set around here.
Wow, where did that come from?
Nice score, enjoy your game.

Well I think Radical is a $ 1500 - $2500 game like everything else its dictated by supply and condition. I had a lot of PMs about people willing to pay $2K to $ 2500.00 for a nice one and some people saying they paid $ 1500.00

So I'm not sure its a $2K game by any means. I just know the demand seems high for this rare title as the layout is really unique and seems to work.

#13 9 years ago

No offense meant, Hank. Game looks really nice and there aren't many comparables to go by. i THINK you did well.

#14 9 years ago

A really nice one went on eBay in MI for $1600ish last year (if we're collecting data).

#15 9 years ago

Radical is a cool game. I'm still looking for one if anyone's got one they want to part with.

#16 9 years ago

I paid $600 for mine, but I don't think it's a $600 game... Nobody is saying it's a $2K game based on one sale. When I was looking hard, I couldn't find one under $2K.

Quoted from davewtf:

I guess they are now based on one person on pinside paying that for one.

#17 9 years ago

600 would be awesome, but I would pay 2k for a nice one

#18 9 years ago

No offense taken

I paid what I paid. Have no idea on its worth. That's all.

I assume the game just stays in people's collections for a long time and since the supply is low, pricing is higher than it should be.

All I know is it seems $1300.00 - $ 2500.00 is the spread on this title. There is not another game close to this one except maybe Black Belt in terms of game play or crazy shot patterns

I'm going to play the crap out of it, after I clean the drop targets as they are a bit sticky. I can also say that if I loose $200.00 when I'm done with it. I just need to put 800 more games on it, before that happens.

#19 9 years ago

Thats totally radical dude! very fun game. The one I play at a pub they had to add an overhead light cuz it gets really dark. I could see this pin benefiting from retro LED's to brighten up them dark spots.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

No offense taken
I paid what I paid. Have no idea on its worth. That's all.
I assume the game just stays in people's collections for a long time and since the supply is low, pricing is higher than it should be.
All I know is it seems $1300.00 - $ 2500.00 is the spread on this title. There is not another game close to this one except maybe Black Belt in terms of game play or crazy shot patterns
I'm going to play the crap out of it, after I clean the drop targets as they are a bit sticky. I can also say that if I loose $200.00 when I'm done with it. I just need to put 800 more games on it, before that happens.

If you wanna break even please let me know.

#21 9 years ago

Nice pickup!! Hopefully i cant make it over and give it a play sometime.

#22 9 years ago

I would love to find one of these in my neck of the woods..

1 week later
#23 9 years ago

HUGE HUGE THANKS TO MIKE PUPPO AT FLIPPER FIDELITY

Mike hooked me up with some Xpins for my Radical. Shipping was quick and Mike, as always was awesome to deal with.

I'd recommend anyone wanting to purchase some Xpin displays contact Mike.

IMG_1568[1].JPGIMG_1568[1].JPG
#24 9 years ago

Plus Mike's new website layout is pretty awesome. Here's a plug http://flipperfidelity.com/x-pin-store.html

IMG_1569[1].JPGIMG_1569[1].JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-super-nice-radical and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.