• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140416_085703.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hey Guys,

Thinking about selling my Stern Spiderman from the Jul 2010 run (HUO) - its looks like it just came out of the box.

Where are the prices at for this one ?

Thanks...

#2 10 years ago

Assuming HUO?

$5200-$6200 depending on mods

#3 10 years ago

I paid $5000 for mine a couple months ago. 2007 run one owner HUO with zero mods. Audits said it had 640 plays and I don't think it was ever reset. Didn't take me long to add a few things...

20140416_085703.jpg20140416_085703.jpg
#4 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I paid $5000 for mine a couple months ago. 2007 run one owner HUO with zero mods. Audits said it had 640 plays and I don't think it was ever reset. Didn't take me long to add a few things...

20140416_085703.jpg 225 KB

That is likely 640 plays since the last code update. When the code update is put in the game the plays are reset.
Condition is king, number of plays means little. I would not be surprised if half the number of plays on my game are game restarts after plunging one ball.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

That is likely 640 plays since the last code update. When the code update is put in the game the plays are reset.
Condition is king, number of plays means little. I would not be surprised if half the number of plays on my game are game restarts after plunging one ball.

The only reason I look at plays is b/c I want to make sure it doesn't say something like 16000 plays. My SM had 1.6 software and I updated it to the latest when I got it. I just checked and we are already up to 250 plays in about 1 month. I'm usually not that picky on condition. As long as everything works and the game is fun I don't mind a little wear hear and there. Luckily my SM is pretty much perfect except for a very small amount of wear in the shooter lane. Who's idea was it to put white paint and a black line in the shooter lane?

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

If they updated the software, then the audits were reset.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 25.95
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.50
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-stern-spiderman-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.