• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG
SST.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 10 years ago

SST is super reasonable. Like 1k to $1400. I've seen ones local that looked like they just came out of the box and they didn't sell for $1600 and took 6 months to sell it. 2k is a pipe dream to think you can get that for one.

#44 10 years ago

I just missed a $1400 HUO one right here in milwaukee not to long ago.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

since it is now a price thread and BSD was mentioned... I didn't get but $1,650 for mine. I had it on here for maybe two months. One pinsider offered me $250. Worked 100%, faded sides. I received $1,950 for a fully shopped Monopoly with new plastics and ramps. That too took awhile to sell and the common offer from pinsiders was $1,400. I can't ever sell a game for anything near what people on here say it is worth... therefore I won't buy a game for what people on here say it should cost.
That's my Macon, GA formula.

Exactly right. I've never seen a SST sell for 2k. Seen plenty of people asking 1800-2k and seeing them sit for 6 months until the price starts dropping. None of the Sega's really go for big money. Godzilla I think goes for the most and even at that it only hits 2200-2800 ish. Not a lot of love for Sega.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

One recently sold here for over 2K players condition - the guy is buying a bunch of pins...

consider yourself the luckiest person in the world. You found the right person at the right time. That is way beyond normal.

BF is sketchy. I see them from $1500-1900 all day long. Sometimes I see "Asking" prices of 3k + but never see them move for that. I had mine up for $3500 and it looked like it came out of the box, with no takers.

#61 10 years ago

it's the only reason godzilla even worth anything. Nothing to the game, unfinished code. Big ass head taking up tons of room. Not that great of a game.

1 month later
#64 9 years ago

they are tough to move for even 2k. I'm sure it will be available for some time yet. I personally like SST a lot, but if the day ever comes to move it, I wouldn't want to be into one for over $1500, because that's probably what i'm going to have to sell it for if I need to sell.

#66 9 years ago

did you sell it to Dan? I'm looking for a $900 baywatch right now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Hudson, FL
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-starship-troopers-2?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.