• Latest reply 9 years ago by Fast-Ed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sorcerer pin 001.JPG
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

Cosmetically good other than planking, maybe around a grand, or just over.

No freakin' way Sorcerer is a $2k game now.

#9 9 years ago

As a frame of reference, basically every post up to this point has said $900-1300. This guy says $2k. He also happens to own a Sorcerer. I have a sneaking suspicion that someone has price pumping on the mind.

Quoted from Tooch:

Haven't seen anything recently around the Midwest for less than $2000. A few years ago they were going for much less, but almost all of them were beat up. A nice one should bring around $1750 (at least I hope so).

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

went and looked at it. good deal of wear up the middle near the flippers and they snapped the head off. base of the head is still attached to the body lol. what should i offer him for it or what should I pay for it?

Your initial post made it sound as if he had switched the black and white plugs that go between the main cabinet and backbox; is the only actual issue you know of physical damage to the backbox? Depending on how bad it is, I'd probably pay $200ish, give or take.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-sorcerer?tu=collin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.