• Latest reply 9 years ago by Fast-Ed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sorcerer pin 001.JPG
image.jpg
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I was offered $3,000 for mine and I turned that offer down .

You made the right decision! Yours is seriously amazing!

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I guess you both missed the part where I bought two nice ones for $400 each and sold them both for 1000 and 1200. Your comment about lowball prices and your opinion about where they come from is not accurate at all. Has nothing to do with trying to give anyone warm fuzzies or feel bad in the opposite way.
Anyone sharing information on these forums regarding prices when asking for an honest opinion is fairly accurate for the most part... ebay and Boston list are also useful places to gather additional information when pricing a game. The fact that someone sells a clear coated example to some schmoe really is not what was asked in this thread. If you want the truth, that's a big part of the problem with Pinside. The price range for a Sorc. may be $400-$2500 but how does that help the OP really asking for help?
Based on the description with no pics, either tell the guy an honest price or move along.
This is not a pricing thread on all considered Sorc's. It's a pricing thread about what the one the OP asked about, right? Pinsiders lose focus so easily...
I also want to add that I would value a mint BG for sorc. at 300-400. So use that as part of your consideration on the game described in the first post.

I have read lots of posts here and don't believe I am alone in my opinion. That being said I came to this post for a reason also. It got me part of what I needed. Some valued input which I combined with other information to make my decision. You are right got off track but that's where the thread was heading so I piped in

#53 9 years ago

Ok Everybody that says its a 400.00 game, sell me just the playfield for 200.00 and you can keep the rest of it. Hell the boards and displays working sell for 400.00. Ed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-sorcerer/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.