Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Tsskinne
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking for feedback on a HUO machine that is bone-stock and needing a shop-out.

I would rate the cabinet as an 8+ and as far as I know the playfield is in good shape with no significant wear, just what you'd expect to find in a game that has been in home use for the past 5-10 years.

I have NOS decals for the safe, not sure if they are needed. Haven't gone through the game to see if anything needs adjusting, etc., etc.

The market would be the Chicago 'burbs.

I'm thinking I might powdercoat the side armor and LEDs are a given. It'd be really cool to see if I could repaint the pole dancers or find better ones to make them look more like Rosie and/or Helen but that's long term. Heck, I suppose I could install a tube-dancer from BBB - that'd be fun.

At any rate, what's the game worth as-is and if you have one that is somewhat dressed up what is that worth too? Is there a demand for this pin?

Thanks!!

#2 9 years ago

I've been looking for one. Not hard, but hoping one would pop up. Not sure on price because they rarely seem to come up for sale. Hope you can get it.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Looking for feedback on a HUO machine that is bone-stock and needing a shop-out.
I would rate the cabinet as an 8+ and as far as I know the playfield is in good shape with no significant wear, just what you'd expect to find in a game that has been in home use for the past 5-10 years.
I have NOS decals for the safe, not sure if they are needed. Haven't gone through the game to see if anything needs adjusting, etc., etc.
The market would be the Chicago 'burbs.
I'm thinking I might powdercoat the side armor and LEDs are a given. It'd be really cool to see if I could repaint the pole dancers or find better ones to make them look more like Rosie and/or Helen but that's long term. Heck, I suppose I could install a tube-dancer from BBB - that'd be fun.
At any rate, what's the game worth as-is and if you have one that is somewhat dressed up what is that worth too? Is there a demand for this pin?
Thanks!!

They don't come up a lot. A lot of times the cabs are beat up. I picked up my HUO for $3k about 4 years ago. I was pretty happy with it.

I would say

2500-2800 for average
2800-3300 HUO

Just my opinion

#4 9 years ago

there was one i saw on craigslist that looked to be in good condition that had an asking price of $3400.
thanks
blake

#5 9 years ago

$3000-$3500 seems about right. Fun game!

#6 9 years ago

The problem is finding someone willing to sell in these price ranges. All of the ones I've seen lately have about a $1k addition with the reason - because LEDs!! Even with the usual broken plastic and borderline safe issues...

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

The problem is finding someone willing to sell in these price ranges. All of the ones I've seen lately have about a $1k addition with the reason - because LEDs!! Even with the usual broken plastic and borderline safe issues...

yeah I hear you this guy is asking 3300 for a game in really clean condition but no LEDs.

#8 9 years ago

I would do it if I was you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-sopranos-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.