• 17 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinRaider
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hi guys,

What would you say a Sopranos in (fairly) good shape should fetch? I bought it routed, and there is some cabinet wear on the back box. However, rest of the cabinet is fine. Playing field is in great shape, LEDs added, new rubber. Safe works great, and there's never been an issue.

Thanks in advance guys.

#2 5 years ago

3400ish IMO

#3 5 years ago

$3500 but honestly it could be all over the place these days. HUO for 6K, bad cabinet for 2.2k...

I think if you are looking at anything 4 and over you would be better served with a LOTR. Similar layout.

#4 5 years ago

With Jameg Gandolfini's passing the value could go up. I love hearing his
call outs.

#5 5 years ago

Or, JG's passing means that the series won't come back or be made into a movie, which may drive the interest/value up.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinsounds:

Or, JG's passing means that the series won't come back or be made into a movie, which may drive the interest/value up.

Here we go again !

#7 5 years ago

I'll never sell mine, worth ever penny all 420,000.00 of them

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrw04c:

What would you say a Sopranos in (fairly) good shape should fetch? I bought it routed,

I'm guessing what you paid is what it fetched.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm guessing what you paid is what it fetched.

Touche, although I bought it very early into my hobby and subsequently thought I overpaid. So, I just wanted to get a flavor out there as to what a FMV might be today.

#10 5 years ago

Btw...thanks for the quick responses. I really appreciate it everyone.

#11 5 years ago

This game doesn't come on the market much; hard to say. It is kind of like CSI and 24 in my book . . . and not because it is based on another television show . . . it is simply challenging to value.

Somewhat off topic, but I sure hope Stern goes back to try another television show theme; a Game of Thrones, Spartacus, or Walking Dead theme would be very timely right now in my view and I hope the relatively low sells of the CSI, 24, and Sopranos didn't dampen their enthusiasm for television show based games.

#12 5 years ago

usually average routed Sop's are around the $2400-2800 range. Really nice ones can fetch as high as 4 HUO. Deaths of people don't effect pinball machines in general. Especially since the show was done and off the air for several years. It's a good game tho. I like it. Swear mode still makes me laugh when I get it.

#13 5 years ago

If the cab is beat up $2800-3000 sounds good. Like everyone else said these dont come up for sale much.

#14 5 years ago

Wouldn't sell mine for $4,000. I was surprised how under- rated this pins is. I stopped paying attention to ratings . Playing great examples of many of the low production Sterns proved to be great fun, at bargain prices because of a few vocal haters.

#15 5 years ago

I wouldn't pay 3k for a sop with beat up cabinet. Realistic would be $2200-2400 with shit cabinet.

#16 5 years ago

Not sure on the Price but Love playing Soprano.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Realistic would be $2200-2400 with shit cabinet.

I have never seen one sell under $2500. A local guy had a really beat up SOP that he wanted $3400 for but he couldnt get any takers. That was one I thought could go for $2500 but it was destroyed playfield and cab. Anything under $2600 IMOP is a good deal.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside