Pic7.jpg
Pic6.jpg
Pic5.jpg
Pic4.jpg
Pic3.jpg
Pic2.jpg
Pic1.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Looking for advice on a Simpson's Pinball party selling for $4K. It's got LEDs, Cliffy post sleeves, Itchy and Scratchy hole protector and new garage decal. Thanks for your input.

Pic1.jpgPic1.jpg Pic2.jpgPic2.jpg Pic3.jpgPic3.jpg Pic4.jpgPic4.jpg Pic5.jpgPic5.jpg Pic6.jpgPic6.jpg Pic7.jpgPic7.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Looks alright
I'd like to see pics of shooter lane and cab before commiting

#3 9 years ago

Need more pics. I&S hole looks pretty beat up. Flipper button wear?

#4 9 years ago

Traditionally, I thought the 3800+ on a TSPP was reserved for HUO in collector quality shape.

Has this changed?

#5 9 years ago

I think huo CQ is a bit higher, 4200-4500+

#6 9 years ago

I own TSPP

I think $4K is just too damn much for this game

I'm not sure what I'd offer because I'd just wait for a HUO one to roll my way at a similar price.

Whatever you pay for it here's some advice. Remove the I&S protector, mask the top of it off with tape & then spray paint the other side bright yellow (the part that faces the PF). Remove tape & reapply I&S protector. Now shit will look bright yellow & clean!

In my opinion TSPP is the greatest game ever made. Get one!

#7 9 years ago

Yes, I thought the I&S hole looked pretty beat up, too. I've heard great things about this title and would really like to find one, but this might be one to pass on. Thanks for the advice.

#8 9 years ago

no way in hell that thing is worth 4K. 3500 at the most. Looks to have at least 8,000 plays on it.

#9 9 years ago

I would personally pay $3200ish on what I can see here. Best of luck.

#10 9 years ago

Looks pretty good, WA pins run a little higher price and pdxmonkey was right, shooter lane and cab wear will tell, if I wanted one I would go $3700 offer, up to $3800

#11 9 years ago

No way for $4000 if the the itchy and scratchy hole is indicative of the rest of the game. I would like to see more pics, but for $4000 you should be getting a game in spectacular condition. I agree with those saying well under $3500.

#12 9 years ago

I don't think it's a bad price, but the cab is where it will really tell. Look for flipper button wear, as well as the front, which if it was a chuck e cheese routed game, they enjoyed cleaning the decals with an insanely strong cleaner it seems, and many look faded around the start button and other areas because of this.

Still the most underrated, undervalued machine ever made for what you get.

#13 9 years ago

Locally you'd be hard pressed to find one for less then 4k. It really depends on your local market. 3800-4500 would be my guess

#14 9 years ago

depends on the region I guess but on the Ice coast they go for 3800+. The only one I've seen for less had water damage. If you have the cash try to offer 3800. I love my TSPP

#15 9 years ago

I sold an HUO machine for $4000 after about 3 months of trying. No mods, no protectors, no LEDs. Bone stock.

#16 9 years ago

Tspp is awesome, nice huo ones go for around 4500, I would say just under 4k would be fair, if someone offers 3800 or so Id take it if I were you.

1 week later
#17 9 years ago

How much for a clean routed one?

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

How much for a clean routed one?

From an operator $3000-3200 from a pinsider 3300-3600

#20 9 years ago

#21 9 years ago

This might be a little hopeful for the seller, but here's one for $5700. About a grand more then I've see them go for before.
image.jpgimage.jpg

I wish this game was cheaper locally.

#22 9 years ago

If the flipper buttons are not worn 4k is solid with led's. It's local so you save 100-500 in delivery.

I love the answers above.......hell no 3800 tops. Ha, so for 200 on a title you are going to dick around?

#23 9 years ago

I recently paid $4500 for a true HUO, all stock, in near perfect condition. Slight wear on itchy hole was only exception. I realize I paid top dollar. Seller was not motivated. It was 45 min away easy pick up I pulled the trigger. No regrets.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

If the flipper buttons are not worn 4k is solid with led's. It's local so you save 100-500 in delivery.
I love the answers above.......hell no 3800 tops. Ha, so for 200 on a title you are going to dick around?

350572.jpg350572.jpg

I wouldn't dick around. I would RUN FAST from a TSPP that has this wear for 4K! There is a lot of good advice in this thread. You can buy a better TSPP for 4K.

#25 9 years ago

This protector from pinbits looks like it would cover the damage so you can't see it.
http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=74

#26 9 years ago

Those I&S holes can be weird

I bought a pristine perfect low play HUO mint as new as one can get TSPP without it being NIB.

After a month of my play a few flakes of paint/clear popped off the I&S saucer. I put some hard as nails over the small chips & installed the metal protector (the clear one was sold out at the time).

Meanwhile there's a TSPP @ CP's which has more plays than I can count (20,000?) & the unprotected I&S is flawless... What. The. Fudge!

I'm not saying this game pictured in the thread is a low play HUO example BTW, just sharing my personal experience with the I&S saucer.

#27 9 years ago

It's funny that there's a search for them now. I had mine listed in December at $4500 and nobody wanted one although it was a bad time with the holidays. It was a (undocumented) HUO machine that was very nice. I let it go for $4000 so I could move it to get something else which I still haven't found yet. So they're out there. Here's my ad to give you an idea. Not sure if you're willing to come up to 4k but you should be able to find one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/undocumented-2005-build-huo-tspp-in-se-pa-4400#post-2104971

#28 9 years ago

I am confident that the true way to tell how many plays are on a TSPP is the amount of hand wear around the flipper buttons. It is a much better indicator of how much the game has been played/abused. It is the one pic that is missing in the first post. So, I implore the OP to provide a close-up of each side's flipper buttons and I will tell you how far off from 4K the game is actually worth (to me).

Sure, there are many additional factors to look at besides the I & S wear. All added up, only the buyer can know if the game will make sense for them to buy. Opinions abound in every "what's it worth" thread. I am trying to help the OP make an informed decision. If you can honestly say the same, I'm sure he/she is grateful.

Oh, and the increased popularity may have something to do with it being the next color DMD title.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Oh, and the increased popularity may have something to do with it being the next color DMD title.

VERY good point!

#30 9 years ago

Hard to say with no pics of the cabinet or shooter lane. A jacked up cabinet and/or jacked up cabinet artwork could drop the value another $500. Based on the pics provided, I'd say $3500 is fair. $4000-$4200 can buy you a low play, home use only, near mint example.

#31 9 years ago

Buy it. Sure, try to knock a couple huns off if you can, but in the pinball wasteland I live in...

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I am confident that the true way to tell how many plays are on a TSPP is the amount of hand wear around the flipper buttons. It is a much better indicator of how much the game has been played/abused.

Agreed. And whatever you do don't turn your lightly routed pin into a heavily routed pin with a magic eraser!

PhotoGrid_1422923450635.jpgPhotoGrid_1422923450635.jpg

Edit to add, I paid $3700 for this one last fall.

#33 9 years ago

I sold a nice HUO one with some mods and LEDs for $4500 early last year.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
7,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 16.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lonsdale, MN
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 218.00
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-simpsons-pinball-party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.