• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Good to very good condition...

#2 3 years ago

6K+

#3 3 years ago

6500-7000 unmodded, add appropriately for colordmd, skull pile mod, dancing sling mod, etc.

#4 3 years ago

These can range 5000 - 6000 depending on mods or not and play field condition. If the play field is touched up by the trunk or cabinet fade, it will affect price.

#5 3 years ago

I'm not a price pumper, as I recently sold mine and no longer have an interest, but I think 5-6k days have passed, unless it has wear and the crate playfield issue. As described by OP, good luck finding one in that range anymore.

#6 3 years ago

Thanks for the input guys... I guess the range depends on a lot of variables. At least it gives me a target to keep in mind...

#7 3 years ago

Well i searched very hard for over 4 months for one so i have a really good idea what they are selling for and condition....seems 6-8k were what they were selling for rather quickly . 6-7k were ok condition with usual touchup or decal in front of crate with some fade on the cab and not many upgrades . Ones from 7-8 were usually very nice with some nice mods. I was really surprised bc just a year ago i passed on a good many nice one's for around 6k. So just like everything else the price has went up and was also pretty difficult to find someone willing to sell a nice scared stiff. They dont come up a whole lot .

#8 3 years ago

Timing is everything

#9 3 years ago

Agree, pretty wide range on this one. marketplace is pretty variable these days.
But it appears more pop up in your area to check out in person than out west.
Good luck!

#10 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41860

reputable guy, just gotta be willing to re-import it...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/43677
Gwaxt72

so they do come up under $7k, as much as the current owners would hate to admit. Worn and in need of a shop job, sure.

#11 3 years ago

I had my beautiful one for sale recently at $6600 and only got low ball offers. So I pulled the add and I'm going to keep it for now. Not sure if the market is flat right now or what.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Gwaxt72
so they do come up under $7k, as much as the current owners would hate to admit. Worn and in need of a shop job, sure.

A really nice players certainly isn't out of the question...

#13 3 years ago

I just traded a Stern HUO Star Trek with lots of mods for a player condtion SS. Seems like the price keeps going up as us in the hobby add them to the colection.

#14 3 years ago

Never see them sell here for less than 8k

#15 3 years ago

Well, I'm offering up $6k for a nice example if available.

#16 3 years ago

I have a super nice no mods. No cab fade. 9 + on cab. Super Excellent playfield. Let me know if you're interested

Thank you

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Gwaxt72

I've been following this game's value recently. I'm cleaning mine up in preparation to probably sell soon. It's been hard to judge. Most that come on the market are really nice. There doesn't seem to be many in average, or player's, condition.

These two that you cited are outliers, though, and aren't really useful for determining a value. On one, you need to send your money overseas and hope you get the game (although, many have vouched for the seller and he appears to be a solid guy). Gwaxt72's game required a full restore job, which he was strongly adamant about. So, add another $2k plus labor.

Overall, my observations are that they start in the mid/high $6k's for a good to very good game. The player's example doesn't show up enough to get a good gauge on them, but I'd guess high $5k's to low $6k's?

Best of luck, OP. SS is a fun game with some of the best callouts and humor in pinball!

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I've been following this game's value recently. I'm cleaning mine up in preparation to probably sell soon. It's been hard to judge. Most that come on the market are really nice. There don't seem to be many in average, or player's, condition.
These two that you cited are outliers, though, and aren't really useful for determining a value. On one, you need to send your money overseas and hope you get the game (although, many have vouched for the seller and he appears to be a solid guy). Gwaxt72's game required a full restore job, which he was strongly adamant about. So, add another $2k plus labor.
Overall, my observations are that they start in the mid/high $6k's for a good to very good game. The player's example doesn't show up enough to get a good gauge on them, but I'd guess high $5k's to low $6k's?
Best of luck, OP. SS is a fun game with some of the best callouts and humor in pinball!

Most i came across in the 4 months i was looking recently had fade , insert wear and wear in front of the crate . Some even had wear at flippers and ball drops. Also came across many nice ones but prices were more than i was willing to pay.

#19 3 years ago

I actually don't mind a nice players game. Doesn't bother me one bit... some fade on decals... some wear here or there... it's inconsequential in my eyes, just as long as the game is given a thorough shop and plays like new.

#20 3 years ago

Just listed a decent one in the market place. Plays very well, original without any mods.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

I have a super nice no mods. No cab fade. 9 + on cab. Super Excellent playfield. Let me know if you're interested
Thank you

PM sent and offer made

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
6,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside