New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 141360)

Price Check Scared Stiff

By 2Kaulitz

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Aurich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

What is scared stiff going for ? Looking to get one by end of year.

#2 5 years ago

They are usually between 4500-6000 depending on condition and mods . Good fun pin and nice looking .

#3 5 years ago

$5k +/- depending on condition.

Probably more on the plus side than the minus side for this one.

*Disclaimer: I have not bought nor sold a SS, I'm just going off of listings I've seen posted on Pinside*

#4 5 years ago

$3.8k-7k for good to excellent with mods.

#5 5 years ago

I have had 4 scared stiffs 2 of them beautiful huo condition one chrome modded out the other stock sold for 5,800 chrome and stock 5,200 the other 2 were traded

#6 5 years ago

This is a pin where the mods can matter. Mostly because the good ones aren't just "fluff" they're about returning things to the game that were originally supposed to be there and got costed out before production. Like the dancing slingshot boogies, or lit skull pile.

Not sure if you can even get the dancing boogies mod anymore, but it's a must have, game just doesn't feel right without it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside