You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-358.jpg
image-631.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

No idea on this street-level game. I know what Gottlieb was trying to accomplish with this series, but current value? No clue. Appears to be in very nice condition, seller asking $1400 but will take less

#2 10 years ago

Bump - hoping for some help

#3 10 years ago

In good shape $700-900, $1400 is insane IMHO considering the much deeper DMD games that can be found at that price.

#4 10 years ago

Ok - that's a good start - thanks

#5 10 years ago

Sunday bump

#6 10 years ago

Bump - any other opinions?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

In good shape $700-900, $1400 is insane IMHO considering the much deeper DMD games that can be found at that price.

^^^^^^^^^ what he said... if like mint out of the box 1000...

I think its a great game, and not everything has to be deep or mode based to RULE!

That game is nothin but fun !

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Ice9ers:

Bump - any other opinions?

Can you show us pictures?

I have owned one for 2+ years now and its in very good shape but not mint. I wouldn't let mine go for $1,000 but that's me personally.

It's not deep but certainly fun, and it does have mini games/modes that keep it entertaining. I have seen wide price ranges on this one over the years anywhere from $700 to ridiculous ebay/craiglist asking prices.

thanks
Mike

#9 10 years ago

For reference here's mine I got it about 2 years ago, paid $600 and had a long drive to get it.
image.jpgimage.jpg
image-358.jpgimage-358.jpg
image-631.jpgimage-631.jpg

#10 10 years ago

fumbleflippers I guess that is a decent base line from 2 years ago. Just not sure if the blurry pics are really helping us nail down a price for the op's game.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

fumbleflippers I guess that is a decent base line from 2 years ago. Just not sure if the blurry pics are really helping us nail down a price for the op's game.

Just trying to give the op some perspective, looks like a better deal is in his inbox now so the bump probably helped IMO.

#13 10 years ago

Sorry OP
Thought it was your game.

Too bad would have made a cool prize.

#14 10 years ago

Just trying to give the op some perspective, looks like a better deal is in his inbox now so the bump probably helped IMO.

I know you are trying to help so I don't want to give you a hard time. But from the looks of it things got more confusing.

#15 10 years ago

Thx all. . Appreciate the info

5 months later
#16 9 years ago

Bumpin' this one for some advice-

I'm picking one of these up tonight.

How do you remove the backglass? I'll be more specific here...does that speaker panel up top swing out? Or do you just unlock it (or drill in this case most likely) and do the regular up and out like on most other newer SS games?

#17 9 years ago

The speaker panel swings up on a hinge.

#18 9 years ago

The speaker panel swings up on a hinge.

Got it, thanks. Seems simple enough. Hard to believe in 12 years of this I've never come across one of these games.

#19 9 years ago

Todd gets in the backbox:

viperrwk

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-premier-gottlieb-silver-slugger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.