• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by rad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

#1 10 years ago

Found a POTC for sale for 2,500. Wondering if this is a fair price? I have not seen the machine yet but the guy claims that it is 100% working. He told me that he's had the machine for about 5 years and doesn't know much about it other than it plays and its been in his house the entire time. I should have some pictures later. Thanks for any help!

#2 10 years ago

people are paying $4K+

#3 10 years ago

I would be all over that

#4 10 years ago

How dare he asked for that kind of money. Give me his phone # so i can tell him off! lol...

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from mab487:

Found a POTC for sale for 2,500. Wondering if this is a fair price? I have not seen the machine yet but the guy claims that it is 100% working. He told me that he's had the machine for about 5 years and doesn't know much about it other than it plays and its been in his house the entire time. I should have some pictures later. Thanks for any help!

That's a steal. Go get it. End of story.

#6 10 years ago

I'd suggest calling him 5min ago to ensure he hasn't sold it yet.

Now, you didn't start this post and your account to show that cheaper POTC sales are happening because you are actually looking for one, did you?

And if not, of course, welcome!!

#7 10 years ago

Buy it now!! Even if you don't like you can probably just about double your money

#8 10 years ago

That's a steal. Go get it!

#9 10 years ago

I would also like to tell him off for asking $2500.Pm me his telephone # so I can set the record straight. Right.....

#10 10 years ago

Ok, thanks everyone!

#11 10 years ago

If you don't get this, I can pick it up tonight! Really. Give me the number. I'm waiting...

#12 10 years ago

Wait is this a POTO or a POTC?

#13 10 years ago

It is a POTC. Should be getting it today if all goes well. Only thing I am nervous about is I still haven't seen any pictures and the guy told me that he is driving about 5 hours round trip to go and get it. Really crossing my fingers that everything looks and plays as it should when he brings it to my house.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from mab487:

It is a POTC. Should be getting it today if all goes well. Only thing I am nervous about is I still haven't seen any pictures and the guy told me that he is driving about 5 hours round trip to go and get it. Really crossing my fingers that everything looks and plays as it should when he brings it to my house.

As long as it isn't absolutely beat to hell, you can't go wrong at that price. And if it's as the guy describes it, it's a very good deal. Plus, you aren't doing the driving.

Good luck!

#15 10 years ago

If the machine is working and doesn't have wear all over it, that's a really good price. Good Luck!

#16 10 years ago

zizzle POTC... Reminds me of the recent IM Classic for sale thread.

Just kidding, if the full sized POTC (no reason to think otherwise really), $2500 is a deal. Grab it!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from rad:

zizzle POTC... Reminds me of the recent IM Classic for sale thread.
Just kidding, if the full sized POTC (no reason to think otherwise really), $2500 is a deal. Grab it!

Don't scare me like that! haha

#18 10 years ago

Sorry. I hope the pics you get are good. Good luck!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 18.00
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 218.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-potc-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.