(Topic ID: 118214)

Price check please - Stern X-Men Wolverine Ltd Ed HUO

By PB-Guy

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have access to a lightly played HUO X-Men Wolverine Ltd Ed I am considering buying. I have lost track of the current market on these...what's a decent price please. Not list price for a NIB, I get that. I am just like all of you, I want to feel like I am getting a reasonable price for this before I commit. I appreciate anyone taking the time to help!

#2 9 years ago

Price will depend on if the game has additions/mods...

#3 9 years ago

I wouldn't move mine for a penny less than $6k. But I'm a huge fan of the theme and gameplay.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Price will depend on if the game has additions/mods...

Thank you, good point. It is "just out of the box" minty-fresh. No mods at all. Someone with too much money who bought it, had it set up in his game room, and then decided to move on. I believe 20-ish games played on it.

#5 9 years ago

I had trouble getting rid of mine for just over 5 grand.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

I had trouble getting rid of mine for just over 5 grand.

And that was to me! :

(And it didnt' last here as well, believe I moved it on down the road for about the same price...)

#7 9 years ago

One sat on the market down here on CL at $5k for months. I'd say it's worth that if you like it, but I wouldn't personally pay more, because they're just hard to move later if you change your mind on it. Is what it is, whatever new code and fixes it got the game took a beating for years in people's minds.

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

I see most of them for sale right around the $5000-5500 range. Great game and value IMO. However, I must admit I prefer the Pro model on this title over the LE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-please-stern-x-men-wolverine-ltd-ed-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.