• 20 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Methos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hello pinball brethren.

I would love a price check on Earthshaker?? In good shape and working.

What do you think of the pin?

Thanks all!

#2 6 years ago

I always loved the game. No idea on current prices, but below $2k unless in amazing shape.

#3 6 years ago

Actually this game and many of the System-11 games have been moving easily to the $2K range. As people are finding them to be affordable fun they are pushing the price. Especially on the better ones.

That said I would say $1,800 - $2K for a working pretty good condition game.

#4 6 years ago

I'm guessing this is NOT a popular game? Due to so few responses?

Anybody have one? Thoughts??

#5 6 years ago

Love mine. I agree with the $2K suggestion.

#6 6 years ago

I never hear bad things about it. Don't see many for sale. Maybe a small production run.

#7 6 years ago

Absolutely love ES and would definitely go upper teens on a *nice* one. I picked up a working--but less-than-perfect one (pf needs some TLC)--for about $1300. On an average players I would say $1500 to $1600.

#8 6 years ago

Not enough game to be over 1200.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

I'm guessing this is NOT a popular game?

It's popular for me.
Price depends on condition. Really need some more info here.
Wear? Repairs? Cabinet condition? Fade? Re-import?
That said, anywhere from $1,300 to $2,000.

#10 6 years ago

Great condition. HUO last 12 years. Bought top dollar from high end retail store 12 years ago (ie, selling pool tables). 100 plays or so since then. Needs a quick tune up b/c it's been sitting, battery change, etc. but 15-30 minutes until 100%.

Condition wise, it's in top notch shape. No cabinet damage, blinding back glass, perfect PF.

Thanks.

#11 6 years ago

PinballKen just bought one from Ralphwiggum. I do not know what it bought/sold for but Ralph always has really good prices, so take that price and add on 20% to get typical market

#12 6 years ago

ES was my first game and I loved it. It's a system 11 so it isn't that deep but it is fun. The "BIG" challenge is to make 100 miles on the highway. I bought another one with a beat PF and I actually found a NOS PF and bought it for $1100 from Pat L. CPR is going to repro them at some point. Its a fun game. If you can get one for $1000 to $1500 I would grab it.

#13 6 years ago

I paid $900 for one that was a total junker.

Imagine the guy trading his car in that barely runs and smoke exploding out of the tailpipe as he drives it into the dealer. That was my Earthshaker.

Why did I pay so much for this? Because I was a newb and saw lights come on and some things working and thought I was getting a deal.

It needed a TON of work and new parts, which is coming along and the cabinet was horrible, which not sure what I am going to do with yet.

I am sure I have put enough money and blood/sweat/tears into it to have bought a much nicer one, but after working on it for a while, I have become determined to save this one from the wrecking ball. I think after I am done with it, it will be an acceptable players machine... that I ended up all in all paying about $2000 for if you include parts and whatnot.

#14 6 years ago

Up to $2000 if it's truly as nice as you say.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

PinballKen just bought one from Ralphwiggum. I do not know what it bought/sold for but Ralph always has really good prices, so take that price and add on 20% to get typical market

LOL....

I don't think Ken cares, but I sold it to him for $1100.

It is clearly a "player quality" game cosmetically, but fully shopped, plays awesome, etc...

4 weeks later
#16 6 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

LOL....
I don't think Ken cares, but I sold it to him for $1100.
It is clearly a "player quality" game cosmetically, but fully shopped, plays awesome, etc...

Best deal I ever got on a machine. Can't wait to get my next one from ralph! Maybe a TSPP?

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

Great condition. HUO last 12 years. Bought top dollar from high end retail store 12 years ago (ie, selling pool tables). 100 plays or so since then. Needs a quick tune up b/c it's been sitting, battery change, etc. but 15-30 minutes until 100%.
Condition wise, it's in top notch shape. No cabinet damage, blinding back glass, perfect PF.
Thanks.

I got a nice player's-condition ES a few months ago for $1700. It's been a great machine in every way and I feel like I got a good deal. I wouldn't hesitate to pay $2K for one in the condition you're describing.

#18 6 years ago

If it's as nice as you say and in the $1500-2k range grab it! Love mine.

#19 6 years ago

There are 16 records of Earthshaker pinball sales on Pinball Price with the average price of $1505.00

Remember a game is only worth what somebody will pay you for it, You be the judge:

http://www.pinballprice.com/

#20 6 years ago

Game plays better than a 1,200 game - and there were not many made.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Fargo, ND
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside