(Topic ID: 89565)

Price check please Bally Viking pinball

By pinballplusMN

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hello, i have a customer that may want to trade this game in. Not sure of value. Any ideas? Game has day one mylar. Nice pf and bg. Cabinet is average. Thanks in advance! JR

#2 9 years ago

JR, I've seen a few within the last year for sale. Both I believe were between 700-900. Decent Bally pin IMO.

#3 9 years ago

Got rid of one of mine about a month ago for 700. PF was excellent but BG was peeling a little at bottom.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Hello, i have a customer that may want to trade this game in. Not sure of value. Any ideas? Game has day one mylar. Nice pf and bg. Cabinet is average. Thanks in advance! JR

I picked one up from Kasten for 950. Day one mylar and perfect backglass and plastics. Shopped, new pop caps, very clean.
I think it's worth a bit more and got a great deal since we are friends.

I'd say $1200 in such nice condition. Hard one to find.

#5 9 years ago

Yes...less than 2,700 made...which is a shit prod run for those days...and of those 30% went overseas since
1980/81 were the years 7 digit scorers dominated the locations (Flash Gordon, Xenon, BlackKnight, EBD, Centaur, Seawitch, and Nine Ball).

That said...good Viking...great cond...I would not sell mine for .01 less than $1,800..which is close to what I paid.
If it's beat up...pay less...and less...depending what is wrong, but Viking is hard to find. Took me 3 years and 2 misses.
The purple tones in the art are often faded badly, and when still purple and a shiny red-this title sells better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sewickley, PA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-please-bally-viking-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.