Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pic9.jpg
Pic8.jpg
POC3.jpg
POC5.jpg
POC4.jpg
POC2.jpg
POC6.jpg
POC1.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I'm considering a Pirates of the Caribbean that is currently listed at $4200. It has mirror blades, painted treasure chest, ship LED mod and green lighting behind the ship. It says that it's 100% working. I've includes some pics. What do you think?POC1.jpgPOC6.jpg

POC2.jpg POC3.jpg POC4.jpg POC5.jpg
#2 5 years ago

Looks pretty good from pics, some feel the call outs are a bit off without actual actor voices, but its fun for that money. I would buy it if I were closer and you weren't already interestedThere are some other cool mods you can add also that really bring the theme out.

#3 5 years ago

A POTC for +- 4K? Grab it!

#4 5 years ago

I've been following these a bit lately and agree that +/- $4,000 is pretty well market. With mirror blades installed and some other mods, if it's clean and working, sounds like a good price.

#5 5 years ago

Looks like a fair price

#6 5 years ago

Was going to say 4-4.5K in nice shape. I would jump on that if you like the title.

#7 5 years ago

Got a couple of more pics after reading the POTC buying advice. Do these look okay to you? Shooter lane and hole pics:

Pic8.jpg pic9.jpg
#8 5 years ago

For sure. If you can get this for 4k, jump all over it. Great game to mix up a collection.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside