Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9th PinballericLOGO04172013 email.jpg
20140908_170638_resized.jpg
20140908_170613_resized.jpg
PART_1409445343615_.IMG_20140830_203456.jpg
PART_1409444948665_20140827_195713.jpg
PART_1409445400384_.IMG_20140830_203546.jpg
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from Robotoes:

Yeah, the coffins coming first on that one. That's an absurd deal.
I lost out on a Pinbot little over a year ago @ 800 with no wear because I couldn't get my ass in gear. Never again. If he'd meet you halfway I'd for sure pick it up.

You never know. I just had a guy come up to me at work and said he had a couple of pins and we worked out a deal.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

You never know. I just had a guy come up to me at work and said he had a couple of pins and we worked out a deal.

Well you certainly can't count on this random good fortune. It's on my list, somewhere below the random hot chick servicing me unexpectedly.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from halo2jak:

I told the seller if he was ever in the area, to swing on by with the pin and provided everything works as it should and checks out, i would buy it. As for driving the 6 hour trip to check it out, I got too much stuff on my plate with a newborn son, so that is out of the question as of now.

He said he would keep it in mind, but as of now he said he's just going to keep it. He probably was getting too many low ball offers from other people and got frustrated and decided to take it off the market.

I know when I was trying to sell my SF2 pin, it was the same way with too many low ball offers I just took it off the market and decided to keep it. Maybe down the road if I'm ever in HIS area (Cedar Point) I'll shoot him and email and go check it out if he wants to sell it still. For now though, I'll just play the waiting game!

That sounds like a pretty darned good result - you're first in line for an off-market deal. With the pressure of timing removed you'll likely find this comes together for you. Congratulations!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-pinbot-900/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.