Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Playdium
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexF.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago

Seems like I have seen a couple of these pop for sale recently. Not sure what they are actually worth. Had some surprising numbers thrown at me in discussions regarding my 1937 Wurlitzer recently. My wife says not for sale!

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from hoov:

I don't blame you Alex for keeping!

Oh I'd sell for what was suggested but my wife is firmly attached. It is cool though. Don't mind keeping it around.

Recently there was a Philadelphia Toboggan project (little rough) on Craigslist and also a little nicer looking one on FB Marketplace but both appear to be gone now. I know the rougher one was make an offer don't remember the price on the other one.

#9 3 years ago

Seems to me they should be in the $300 - $1500 range depending on condition. I may be more frugal than most though. Like you say with patience one will come up at a fair price.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexF.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-philidelphia-toboggan-skee-ball?tu=AlexF and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.