Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Leosac
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Looks like it is is nice shape. Have to make drive to see it. Trying to get a sense price before I agree to make the trip.

Also, any thoughts on issue in getting parts? Is the machine fun enough to take the risk?

Thanks

#2 6 years ago

Parts are available. The computer is the hardest part to get running if it fails. Also, if the computer is not working, the value of the game will be low.

The monitor can be replaced with an LCD.

The playfield glass is difficult to get since it's specially tinted, so make sure that is in good shape. There was going to be a run of new glass made (available through PPS), but I'm not sure what the current status is. It may have sold out.

The game usually hovers around $2500-$3000, though when fully working, shopped, and in excellent condition, it's usually closer to $3k.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The playfield glass is difficult to get since it's specially tinted, so make sure that is in good shape. There was going to be a run of new glass made (available through PPS), but I'm not sure what the current status is. It may have sold out.

PPS just started shipping the glass about about 10 days ago and it shows as in stock. I know they are delivering some to customers at the Pin-a-Go-Go show in Dixon, CA in next week as well.

#4 6 years ago

Agree with 2.5-3k.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from EarlGrey:

PPS just started shipping the glass about about 10 days ago and it shows as in stock.

Available, yes. Cheap, no. Seems like it was $300+/-. Glad it's available, hope I never need to buy one.
It is a very fun game. Always gets lots of play when I have visitors. Non-pin people love it.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Always gets lots of play when I have visitors. Non-pin people love it.

For sure one of the funniest games ever. Hiding in the Broccoli never gets old.

#7 6 years ago

I have a complete computer for PB2k s I will sell if someone needs... SWEP1 ROMS and RFM PUB card.

#8 6 years ago

This guy is looking for the very high end of suggested scale. Combined with the budget requirement for glass, parts, computer, LCD might just be enough to scare me off.

Many, thanks for the quick and insightful feedback.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-parts-revenge-from-mars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.