6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider StupidJackpot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Prices have been leveling on MM's as more MMr's hit the field. There are some MM owners that still attempt to get 12.5k for their machines, but it seems that the market realistically sits somewhere around 10k flat. If you need it sold fast, 9-9.5k would do it. If you can wait for the right bid, you may be able to get up to 10.5-11k depending on your location.

At least, that's what I've noticed over the past couple years of lurking around on these forums.

Sounds like a great machine you have mate. I'd be sad to see it leave my own collection.

Any chance you'd sell it to me in return for a goat and my neighbor's daughter's hand in marriage?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider StupidJackpot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-original-mm-medieval-madness?tu=StupidJackpot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.