6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hi Guys,

I'm probably selling my Original Medieval Madness and am trying to figure out what to ask. I've been away from the hobby for about 5 years and have lost track. Here's the deal:

High end restoration.
    Professionally clearcoated Playfield. No issues at all. Looks new.
    All toys, lights, switches, ramps are working, unbroken and in perfect shape.
    Ramps are clear
    Protectors installed
    New Cabinet decals
    Some LED installed around the castle spotlights.
    Mote is in good shape. Unbroken.
    Castle gate is nice but shows paint loss from balls hitting it.
    Pinball Pro Speaker system.

What do you experts think I can get for this?
    Thanks,
    Dave Schulpius

#2 6 years ago

Prices have been leveling on MM's as more MMr's hit the field. There are some MM owners that still attempt to get 12.5k for their machines, but it seems that the market realistically sits somewhere around 10k flat. If you need it sold fast, 9-9.5k would do it. If you can wait for the right bid, you may be able to get up to 10.5-11k depending on your location.

At least, that's what I've noticed over the past couple years of lurking around on these forums.

Sounds like a great machine you have mate. I'd be sad to see it leave my own collection.

Any chance you'd sell it to me in return for a goat and my neighbor's daughter's hand in marriage?

#3 6 years ago

The ones I have seen lately have been going for about 8-8500 (gone in sixty seconds) but they were unmoded and in nice condition. My friend just bought one outta Dallas for that. Yours sounds a bit nicer and if your patient you should be able to get what he saying. I won't let mine outta my site! It has 4k in mods and I turned down 12.5k.

#4 6 years ago

I’ve been thinking about selling my MM as well, yours sound like it would be in the $10000-$12000 range. Could go even higher to the right buyer. Unfortunately my MM would be considered “players” condition and no where near as valuable as yours. Only reason I’m considering selling/trading is I’m the only one that plays it-wife and kids won’t play it. Good luck with your sale

#5 6 years ago

Thanks for the quick replies and advice. Sorry StupidJackpot, I don't like goats and women give me too much trouble. LOL.

I really don't want to sell the MM but I'm moving into retirement and need to lighten up my collection. We're moving to Florida and my new home can't hold them all. I figure I need to sell about 8 to 10 pins. That will leave me 7 or so. Also the extra cash will help with the change. I'm having trouble deciding which of my treasures will go. One of the hardest things I've done in a long time.

Any advice on where the best place to sell would be to get top dollar? Used to be Mr Pinball when I was selling games actively. I see here on Pinside there is a active classified ad section.

#6 6 years ago

I would avoid eBay. Pinside, Facebook, Mr. Pinball are the best ways to go.

#7 6 years ago

Sold a really nice restored one with tons of upgrades and mods for 9250 not long ago.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-original-mm-medieval-madness and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.