Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3130.JPG
IMG_3126.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3124.JPG
#1 9 years ago

want to know what a wizard! is worth . it is in decent shape plays 100% new rubbers not a lot of wear cabinet has a couple scrapesIMG_3124.JPGIMG_3124.JPGIMG_3125.JPGIMG_3125.JPGIMG_3126.JPGIMG_3126.JPGIMG_3130.JPGIMG_3130.JPG thanks bob

#2 9 years ago

Looks like a decent players game... not totally sure on price but I would guess you could look at the 1500 range as a reasonable start and probably work down from there. I don't think you will offend anyone at that price, but not totally sure you will get it. Needs a lot of work to be a true gem... For 1500 I would want to see if the paint on the play field is really good, or if its cracked up (common) or if there is significant planking... also would need to see a photo of BG from back and when properly lighted from behind....

#3 9 years ago

I think $1500 is too high for a Wizard! I'd say as you show it there, more like $600, but that's just my .02

#4 9 years ago

I've seen a few of them with price stickers of $1200. I'd walk right by them at that price, though. $800 and it would probably go reasonably quickly.

#5 9 years ago

First licensed pin. 1 of the 10 most influential pinballs made, per Popular Mechanics, and maybe the best art package and spinner overall (my opinion). Get it!

#6 9 years ago

thanks to all for supplying all the info

#7 9 years ago

I sold a non working one in good physical shape for 450 not too long ago for what that's worth

#8 9 years ago

I had one and its a fun game. But its not $1500.00 to me more like a $1000.00 tops.

#9 9 years ago

I had a heck of a time selling one that was a fairly nice (project machine) for $450 and my research at the time told me to sell it as-is instead of spending time & money fixing it. If I remember correctly about $800 to $1000 max on a nice one with good backglass and nice playfield.

Maybe if you really want one $1000 to $1200 and on the flip side if you are selling and want to sell fairly quickly $800 to $1000. NOT a $1500 pin especially these days with EM prices dropping like a brick over the past few years.

Just my 2 cents on things!

#10 9 years ago

I agree with the sentiment that 1500 is probably high. I didnt really state my first post well- sorry!!!

To me 1500 is a near perfect example. So i was trying to say that starting there and working down made sense and would not offend anyone. ...... I feel like its probably worth more than 600 (I know someone who paid a lot more for this table but not as nice)... But its really region specific and timming- find someone who wants this game (they exist) and with the right condition it will sell.

Like someone pointed out- this game has some history. Its worth more than your average EM but you really need to find someone who cares. I would put it on ebay with a 600 reserve and see what happens. You need to find people who want THIS game.

#11 9 years ago

The last one I bought was in a bit nicer condition and I paid $500. That was about 2 years ago. Not a super recent purchase but a data point none-the-less. There's no way I'd pay $1500 or even a $1000 for this game. It's fun but not that fun.

Dave

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-wizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.