Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Choggard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I would like to know how much is too much for this machine. Feel free to give me ranges based on condition. Also, is there anything I need to be on the lookout for condition wise?

Thank you in advance.

#2 11 years ago

I have a nice one. I love it. Really great game that you don't hear too much about. Pay attention to the ramp plastic - they break easily and there are no repros available. Assuming its in good shape with playfield and cabinet good - I'd say $1100 to $1600.

#3 11 years ago

Thanks! This one that's up for auction looks kinda scary, BUT it may only be dirty.

#4 11 years ago

Price above is about right if you ask me.
Also check the space station toy, no replacements available and many broken ones out there.
There is also a small plastic that goes above the lower pop bumper that's always broken and/or missing. Mine is missing. Does not affect game play, but better if you have it.
Most other stuff is available, including translites.

#5 11 years ago

Cool, thanks!

#6 11 years ago

Sold mine last month in good condition with no broken plastics for $1100

#7 11 years ago

Sold mine last month for $1,400..

#8 11 years ago

Up for auction? on ebay? - I only see one, and it looks pretty nice.

#9 11 years ago

My buddy sold his for $1300 last year I think?

#10 11 years ago

This is a very fun game. Love the music and voice work. I'd love to pick one of these up at some point.

#11 11 years ago

I listed mine for sale for $800 locally and nobody bought it after a week. It was in great working order, average to below average cabinet shape. I ended up trading it toward a JP. Bad luck turned out good. Of course I don't have the JP anymore either.

#12 11 years ago

I wish I could find a reasonably price JP in michigan..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-williams-space-station and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.