Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by agodfrey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agodfrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Looking to put an offer on a Johnny Mnemonic and wanted to see what people were thinking for this one. Pics to come shortly but based on the description, taking into account It will need shopped, the ramp needs replaced, the hand magnet may need some love, and while I am not looking to flip this I know within.....a year I'll want to rotate it out for about what I have in it. SO thoughts?

The cabinet is faded but the playfield is in nice shape. I replaced lights an rubbers a year ago. The ramp on the right side is cracked. The hand does work although on occasion it will drop ball. Not always but every once an a while.

#7 9 years ago

As always, lots of math involved.....NICE ones go for 18......crappy ones are a steal at 17....ha. I'll see what pics come in. As always don't want to drown in repairs but also don't want to screw anyone

#8 9 years ago

Still looking for the ramps and it looks like it's not super available. BUT that's just a quick look. Let's see what waiting provides.

#10 9 years ago

It's tough. I COULD fall in love with it. In that case I am ok with what I have to do. We'll see....pics and a visit will prob give us some info. For now we're at 1400-1800 based on the pics. AND.....who knows what else I might find on it..... "Ohhh yeah...sometimes it smokes....that's a pretty cool effect they have there....right..!!"

#11 9 years ago

Would you all agree that for a fully functioning machine we're at 1800-2100?

#14 9 years ago

Ok so we're more at sub- 1800 (prob sub-1600) for a game that needs work.....ok. That helps a lot. Thanks all!

#16 9 years ago

In the end it REALLY depends on what it's worth to you. I have a SOF. I know some people would pay 2k+ for it.....for some it's $900. Beany Babies!!!!

#21 9 years ago

Cool. Yeah Collin....hoping to beat you to the punch!!! We'll see when I get some pics. The guy may not even have the game, ha! Thanks all!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 22.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morristown, NJ
3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 37.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agodfrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-this-johnny?tu=agodfrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.