Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

A friend of a friend is selling a Wild Fyre. Saw one FB picture of the game with it turned off. It supposedly works, but you know how finicky Classic Sterns can be. I'm thinking this game is not worth a whole lot and they are asking quite a bit for it IMO.

What is this thing worth assuming it plays and is in typical shape with an average glass?

#2 3 years ago

I owned one for a while. It is a decent pin to play. But I truly hate the sounds on these early SS Stern pins, so I can't be that objective.

$600-800 if it boots and plays well with only minor problems (like needing a good cleaning and new rubbers). The price will go down with the cost of repairs necessary.

Thankfully the boards are interchangeable with Bally boards of same time, so parts are pretty easy to find and repair guides are good.

I would be surprised if the MPU does not have some or a lot of battery leak damage.

#3 3 years ago

Ok thanks. That's a little more than I was expecting.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Ok thanks. That's a little more than I was expecting.

It's a 500 game working unless it's in super nice shape, has a new MPU board, that kind of thing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Modesto, CA
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 1,000.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside