• 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by snyper2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG3112.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueirocguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago

I think $1500 is going to be the bottom for a good players machine these days. I saw one for sale in Florida about 6-7 months ago with an asking price of $1300, but haven't seen anything that low since... I've seen a couple of posts in the past where the production was figured at 1500 machines. Cheap fun game, it's going to be staying at our house for awhile!

#22 8 years ago

Hey Taxman, Are you going to color SST next? That would be awesome!

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I remember reading about one of the mechs being an issue and unobtainium. Of course that was many years ago when replacement parts were rare for anything. What goes wrong? The Warrior goes back and forth on a big plastic worm gear to block the multiball hole. I wonder what the parts are that you can't get.

The part that is the hardest to find if you need it is the stepper motor that drives the Warrior bug back and forth. I'm not sure if anyone has found a suitable replacement model as the factory stock appears to be gone. Just keep the Warrior bug going back and forth smoothly on the rails and hopefully there shouldn't be any issues!

There is an SST pinball club group that has lots of great info and links on speaker upgrades, fixes, mod stuff, etc, ...the usual cool helpful stuff you can find on pinside!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-want-to-know-more-sst-owners-club-past-present-and-future

It's awesome that you have 2 Dina Meyers games! I've been looking for the second one but haven't seen much locally...

Enjoy your SST!!

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from F3TT:

@taxman I thought he was talking about the Warrior. The other one is the pop up brain bug. I didn't test that, but from strategy guides I've read, it's real risky to shoot at for points you get from it. Where is the hopper and what does it do?

The only 2 things that move on the playfield are the Warrior and the Brain Bug. Lots of other fixed cool looking toys on the game that could possibly get modded (lights), but I haven't done anything with mine (yet!).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Hudson, FL
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueirocguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-starship-troopers-sst?tu=blueirocguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.