Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by systemlcp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Appears to be in good condition with minor of wear. What's the going rare for a Stargate?

#2 11 years ago

I have seen these go from $1300 to $1800 depending on condition. Been looking for a nice one myself.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

I have seen these go from $1300 to $1800 depending on condition. Been looking for a nice one myself.

That may have been true before, but I would say these go from 1600 - 2200 right now. If you find one for less then 1500, grab it.

#4 11 years ago

Your right, but I refuse to pay stupid prices. Probably why I don't own one.

#5 11 years ago

condition is king on this one. tons of beaters and players games floating around. 2.2k+ for a really nice one.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from daley:

That may have been true before, but I would say these go from 1600 - 2200 right now. If you find one for less then 1500, grab it.

Just sold one a couple months ago for 1500. 1300 to 1800 is the right range judging by the amount of response I got.

#7 11 years ago

$1500 for good/great condition and fully functional is about right. I cannot see it being over $1800 and it would have to be perfect in that range. If it has any issues or has PF wear then you should be at about $1200 or less. Location also can also effect the price.

#8 11 years ago

Thanks all!

#9 11 years ago

A friend of mine bought one last month for 1200 (it had some major wear on the playfield and a few switches out), but overall not that bad of condition.

#10 11 years ago

Bought my Stargate for $1500 CAD a few months ago, in excellent shape, from a friend.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from OTTOgd:

Bought my Stargate for $1500 CAD a few months ago, in excellent shape, from a friend.

You have a nice friend there!

1 year later
#12 10 years ago

Seen them at auction before for about 1k, So 1200 sounds right. Can't imagine dropping 2k for one, though one dude keeps putting one up for 3400 on CL. Definitely recommend playone first, I was not impressed, even for a gottlieb.

#13 10 years ago

ah dead post.. my bad. one day I'll actually look at that before I respond.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-stargate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.