New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 146841)

Price Check on Scared Stiff

By thall17

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Toucanf16
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Seeing most machines fetching top dollar, what would the current market pay for a SS?

#2 4 years ago

It depends...

#3 4 years ago

Agree, totally depends on condition. I've been looking for one for about a month or so, and have seen prices vary widely. I had a deal to reimport one that was complete but needed a lot of work due to cosmetics (worn playfield, decals, broken ramps, etc) for $4600 which included shipping. Deal didn't happen due to my inability to find a local place able to transfer funds in USD instead of euros. Based on other communications I've had, average ones can go from high 4k to $5500-ish, but again all depends on condition. Spoke to a couple dealers who were asking on the higher end, $5500+. One person I spoke to told me they had just sold theirs for $7K, but they were in California and I believe it was in great shape with nothing else needed. That's been my experience so far.

#4 4 years ago

I have sold 3 scared stiffs 1 was a decent player and sold for 4,600 the next was extremely nice huo chrome hardware it went for 6k I believe and the other was extremely nice as well no mods just shopped sold for 5,300

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

I have sold 3 scared stiffs 1 was a decent player and sold for 4,600 the next was extremely nice huo chrome hardware it went for 6k I believe and the other was extremely nice as well no mods just shopped sold for 5,300

I bought one of them!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rochester, NY
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside