I may have a line on what I would consider a heavily routed IM. I am not sure how willing they are to sell, but it's getting to be unplayable the way it is and I it sounds like rather that taking the time to fix it they might be willing to sell. We haven't talked price yet, but I'd like to get your guys opinion on what a fair number would be.
- It's Iron Man
- Monger Works
- Other than at the magnets the playfield looks like it's in OK shape
- Nice cabinet and backglass
- All switches seem to work from what I can tell
- Seriously mushroomed magnets causing divots on the playfield. The one by whiplash is so bad the ball gets stuck in it sometimes and can't be shaken out.
- A vertical line through the DMD
- Slightly broken ramps, but don't seem to affect strength or flow
- wear marks on the inside of the cabinet, which I would assume can just be painted
Obviously, the playfield around mushroomed magnets would be the most work to fix. I would probably try some sort of wood filler/epoxy could be used to build it back up, get a decal to cover the repair and then mylar over the whole area. Either that or a new playfield. I don't think it's worth trying to restore those areas more than that, but let me know if I am wrong.