4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by redundor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1389.jpg
1387.jpg
1388.jpg

#1 4 years ago

There is a Rocky and Bullwinkle table for sale locally for $2500 CAD. No mention on the condition or photos of anything. Assuming average wear/condition/etc, does this seem reasonable?

#2 4 years ago

I see them for around $2K USD here in Nor Cal. $2500 USD if in great shape.

#3 4 years ago

Given the current exchange rate, absolutely.

When I was looking a year ago range seemed to be $1800-$2400 US.

#4 4 years ago

Got some photos and it does look to be in decent shape. No shots of the play field itself though, but I don't know how experience the seller is. One of the selling points in a text he sent was that "both flippers work". Doesn't inspire the most confidence, but it might still be worth checking out.

1387.jpg 1388.jpg 1389.jpg
#5 4 years ago

Well, cabinet looks good. Horribly annoying game...but it should go well next to your LW3

#6 4 years ago

mine had more flipper wear on cabinet and was in decent shape playfield wise. nelly log was not working on mine. bought it for $2200 CAD. sold it for $2000 quick sale...

#7 4 years ago

Yeah the log saw is important to check out to ensure its functioning. Last I heard there were no parts available to fix if those gears/motor is broken.

#8 4 years ago

any playfield pics?

#9 4 years ago

Don't pay any more than 2200 for it if it hasn't been shopped and fitted with LEDs. That's also only after you've inspected it yourself.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well, cabinet looks good. Horribly annoying game...but it should go well next to your LW3

Don't listen the the D/E haters, this game is fun...You'll enjoy it, fast flow, great backglass and playfield artwork; DMD animations are strong and the game itself is challenging. Make sure to play it and check hat trick, to assure that function works also.

#11 4 years ago

$2200 is fair. But $2000 is better.

#12 4 years ago

Thanks for the replies everyone. I decided not to go for this one, so for anyone else who is interested and local here is the add: vancouver.craigslist.ca link

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 64.95
$ 10.95
$ 199.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside