Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by HoakyPoaky
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TheCheethcat (resized).jpg
    theChamp (resized).png
    20210701_121804 (resized).jpg
    20210701_121754 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2603 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2607 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2606 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2601 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2599 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2594 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2590 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2315 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2068 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2058 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2056 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2051 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HoakyPoaky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

So, you figure 1 to 2000 for taking the risk and doing all the work? Plus shipping?
    Guessing you have never done it.

Amen to this ^^^

Quoted from KHL:

Hi,
    Just wanted to get some informed thoughts on what folks think a fair value would be for my player's grade QS + some restorative items. I've installed an LED flicker kit as well as swapped it over the warm whites throughout. Also have a BeeHive PF protector on it, game is playing fast as F. As you can see in some of the close ups there are a few areas where the PF got pretty beat but overall I find it to be pretty decent since the majority of the art is still hanging in there.
    New uninstalled stuff:
    Mirco PF (looked at it, it's awesome with no notable imperfections and it's sat in it's box for the last 4 months)
    Ball Guide set (unopened)
    New set of plastics
    Thanks!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm surprised you're thinking of letting it go! Well next time you're in town, make sure you stop by to play mine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HoakyPoaky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-player-s-quicksilver-restoration-pkg-?tu=HoakyPoaky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.