Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-5.jpeg
drevil.jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Hello I am thinking about selling my mm and was curious where I should price it at,pf near mint cond with little to no wear and all cliffys installed,ramps perfect,color dmd,full LEDS including backglass,double head dragon mod,merlin mod,catapult mod,rare black dragon topper,troll LEDS,undercab lighting,updated data chip,cab wood perfect,decals small various scratches,all hardware mint,inside cab spotless with original wiring diagram still inside,plays flawless with no errors.I will upload pics when I can I am just curious ball park numbers,Thx for any help.

#2 11 years ago

$24,000 $32,000

#3 11 years ago

$14-16K

#5 11 years ago

More than it's worth is what it'll sell for, so you got that going for you

#6 11 years ago

Where does it end with this title, seems like it goes up $500 or more every month or two. Gotta love how a lot of the people who chime in with the ridiculous prices own it......and would like to cash out...

#7 11 years ago

Nice ones seem to sell for like 12-15k. and even higher.

You're the owner, so you get to set the price, that's a fact on this title.
supply and demand, and all that jazz

#8 11 years ago

// Error: Image 57260 not found // drevil.jpgdrevil.jpg

#9 11 years ago

Had I known you had one coming up for sale,I wouldn't be restoring one of mine.
Just sold the other one on the weekend for 12,000.00
Not nearly as nice as yours and stock,no mods at all.

Good luck with your sale.

Dan

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

+1000.....dollars....

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

it's worth what somebody is prepared to pay for it,I would sure like a honest response instead of envious comments,just trying to get a idea guys,Thx.

#12 11 years ago

Ok, I'll say it, and not envious whatsoever.

You have the internet....you have pinside and RGP.....you have the most popular game in pinball that you paid for who knows how long ago for who knows how much......figure it out for yourself and sell it for what you are comfortable with already.

Quoted from misfitdart:

it's worth what somebody is prepared to pay for it

and it seems you already know the answer eh

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

it's worth what somebody is prepared to pay for it,I would sure like a honest response instead of envious comments,just trying to get a idea guys,Thx.

Id say 13-14k in the condition you described.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from FlipperMagician:

Ok, I'll say it, and not envious whatsoever.
You have the internet....you have pinside and RGP.....you have the most popular game in pinball that you paid for who knows how long ago for who knows how much......figure it out for yourself and sell it for what you are comfortable with already.

and it seems you already know the answer eh

Take a breath big fella,just asking for a opinion on dollar amount not looking for reasons why or where.............and ya EH I am CANADIAN.

#15 11 years ago

Some good factual data for you...

based on what I sold mine for just a few weeks ago (sorry but I told buyer I would not disclose actual price, but I got very close to what I was asking) and yours sounds much nicer with similar overall mods...

14k should be your bottom end price. If you wait for a buyer you will have no problem getting 15k, esp since prices seem to be a bit higher in america's top hat

side note >> I miss it so much that I am seriously considering being part of the group that is talking about a group build project to each make their own personal MM. I should have never sold it!

#16 11 years ago

I've been kinda dialing in MM on prices as I got the itch for one.

If the game is truly as described if you put it up here for 12k-ish it would probably be gone in an hour. Asking 15-16k and seeing what the response was like would probably work also.

#17 11 years ago

Start on the higher price end and you can always lower later after the shazzams settle down.

#18 11 years ago

Seems accurate as far as the states are concerned. Shipping and customs will kill the deal for most. Good luck with your sale

#19 11 years ago

I just picked one up this weekend, yours sounds much nicer. Based on what I paid, I would say 14-16K would be about right.

#20 11 years ago

wow. i should get on the money train before it leaves the station. People actually pay these prices?

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

People actually pay these prices?

Its just one of those iconic games that demands a high price.... and it doesn't seem to be going down anytime soon.

#22 11 years ago

Kinda agree with this..

I've been waiting for the price to drop for 2-3 years...

It ended up costing me 4k to 'wait' for the price to drop..lesson learned

Quoted from Buschjs:

Its just one of those iconic games that demands a high price.... and it doesn't seem to be going down anytime soon.

#23 11 years ago

Don't play coy Dave...
you know what the current market rate is...

Worth note that after selling mine, I have 3 previous tire kickers that are now pissed at me and send me weekly emails telling me I was wrong for not giving them ample time to think it over more before passing on their previously lower offer... ironic that that people tried to beat me up over my asking price, the game sold, and then they beat me up for not taking their price or not giving them a counter offer when they were 20-30% under market. Lots of sour grapes surrounding MM. It sucks, but that is where the market is. You can find outliers but it seems not as often as even 1 year ago.

8-10k for a routed beater
12k for a decent game
14-16k for a nice game
17k-19k for a nice resto??

MM is a great game I should have never sold it. My only consolation is that I picked up 2 games to replace it and had enough money left over to cover tution expenses for my wife. I am glad I at least got to own one for a year. Maybe I will have my own NEW MM in the future???

#24 11 years ago

unreal. really makes you want to sell. i bought a player from automated and had a heatherly restoration on it. since the total came out to $13,000 i thought of it as a keeper forever since i would never get my money back on it. but now it is highly likely that i could make $3,000 on it but then what do i do without a medieval madness and what in the world would it cost to replace it down the road if i wanted it back?

#25 11 years ago

$14k

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

it's worth what somebody is prepared to pay for it,I would sure like a honest response instead of envious comments,

Looks like you answered your own question there sparky, "it's worth what somebody is prepared to pay for it" - so list it at $17k and go from there...

#28 11 years ago

Is it just me or do these sure seem to change hands a lot even at crazy high prices?

#29 11 years ago

I think there are a lot of people that plan on 'loaning' money toward a MM

For example.. buy one for 15k knowing that there's no way I'm gonna keep it for that kind of investment.

Pay 15k...play it for a year...get my money back or even make a couple bucks.

Then I look cool when I say..."I had a MM but the game sucked..didn't last more than a year"

Quoted from GListOverflow:

Is it just me or do these sure seem to change hands a lot even at crazy high prices?

#30 11 years ago

Are you only looking to sell outright? I'm in Edmonton and would look at a trade with or without cash......

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Hello I am thinking about selling my mm and was curious where I should price it at,pf near mint cond with little to no wear and all cliffys installed,ramps perfect,color dmd,full LEDS including backglass,double head dragon mod,merlin mod,catapult mod,rare black dragon topper,troll LEDS,undercab lighting,updated data chip,cab wood perfect,decals small various scratches,all hardware mint,inside cab spotless with original wiring diagram still inside,plays flawless with no errors.I will upload pics when I can I am just curious ball park numbers,Thx for any help.

I sold mine less modded except brand new cab, brand new a bunch of things + colordmd and and custom powder for 15k

I'm not big on mods. They don't translate into value on sale.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I sold mine less modded except brand new cab, brand new a bunch of things + colordmd and and custom powder for 15k
I'm not big on mods. They don't translate into value on sale.

Yours was actually a pretty darn good deal for the buyer imo.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yours was actually a pretty darn good deal for the buyer imo.

Agreed! His machine was stunning

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Don't play coy Dave...
you know what the current market rate is...

I'm in denial.

#35 11 years ago

This was what I was thinking exactly. Followed by the words "by christmas".

=-)

I say floating around 11-14K right now

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

People actually pay these prices?

Sold mine a 2 weeks ago for 18K; minty fresh of course, but yep, people want them - bad.

1 week later
#37 11 years ago

It is for sale on Ebay right now.
Looks really nice.

ebay.com link: itm

#38 11 years ago

theres a routed MM near me ive contemplated picking up for 10k..not a beater, but not prestine either

#39 11 years ago

It's between stupid and retarded

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

It's between stupid and retarded

Why??

#42 11 years ago

How hard is it to buy a game from a Canadian seller?
Cost, customs issues ect

#43 11 years ago

Easier then going from the states,when you ship to Canada from the US the buyer has to pay a 5% tax,if the machine is not made in USA the the buyer also has to pay a duty tax as well,the dollar conversion also has to be taken into consideration as the Canadian dollar is worth more then the US dollar.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

How hard is it to buy a game from a Canadian seller?
Cost, customs issues ect

Check out this thread for some info. on buying a pin up in Canada and bringing it back to the US, hopefully this might help:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/crossing-the-border-from-canada-to-the-us-with-pinball

#45 11 years ago

sweet looking pin for sure. someone loan me 13k

#47 11 years ago

There is only one on E-Bay right now and that one is $16K from Fun. Just list it with an opening bid of $15K. Should sell with no problem.

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

There is only one on E-Bay right now and that one is $16K from Fun. Just list it with an opening bid of $15K. Should sell with no problem.

it is on ebay.ca

2 months later
#49 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

8-10k for a routed beater
12k for a decent game
14-16k for a nice game
17k-19k for a nice resto??

Does the guide above still reflect today's Market?

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

Does the guide above still reflect today's Market?

I'd say it's pretty close. You might be able to get a pretty nice one for less than that $14k-16k range (I know someone who just got a really nice one for a bit over $13k.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-mm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.