• 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015-11-17_19.18.19.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

500-700 shopped and OK condition(??), that one probably needs work/cleaning/shop job. If playfield has no planking or severe wear and backglass has no flaking it'd be $300-400 maybe...less if it has wear issues/flaking, more like 150-250..? no pics of cabinet, if that's flaking etc. I'd go towards the bottom range.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

getting top dollar from the vibe I'm getting.

Just yesterday I bought a beat up EM and they gave me the "these are selling for $4000 on Ebay"...my response "not this one!"

#19 8 years ago

Mr Pinball says $750 on VGC shopped...though not always accurate on the Em's. If this is sitting in storage with $hit piled all over it, cabinet from what is seen is probably rough...complete unknown on everything else, not working...it's not worth top dollar.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

ebay.com link

Ebay links!!

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

beautiful original examples

we have 1 blurry pic to go by here

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

EM is NEVER worth over $500 and can usually be found and purchased for around $200

who said that anyway? let's get 'em!

#36 8 years ago

getting back to the topic...a blurry photo of a Melody with $hit piled on it, in storage for years with questionable condition/functionality. Nice and broken $500-700, OK and broken $300-500, POS and broken $100-300...leaving out mint/CQ/pinrescue restore category

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-em-machine?tu=wickerman2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.