Price check on Data East Monday Night Football

By Leosac

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Trying to get a read on a price for waht appears to be a decent MNF. Nothing fancy, no LEDs or updated boards but everything seems to work. Any thoughts helpful.

Opinion on the last ability of owning one welcomed as well.

Thanks

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from Leosac:

Trying to get a read on a price for waht appears to be a decent MNF. Nothing fancy, no LEDs or updated boards but everything seems to work. Any thoughts helpful.
Opinion on the last ability of owning one welcomed as well.
Thanks

$1400

Hard to find game. Wish I never would have sold mine. There's one posted on CL in Fort Wayne, Indiana, but the guy wants $3000 for it. That's insane.

#3 7 years ago

1400 seems high. But that price may be ok if the game is really nice.

Although it may not be as easy to find as say... Jurassic Park, it should be closer to 1000. The rule I hold to on early DE's is 800-1200 is usually safe.

I've had 2 Laser Wars, 3 Secret Service, 2 Torpedo Alley, a Robocop and a BTTF. I sold NONE of them for over 1200 cept BTTF.

I would say these days that BTTF, TMNT, and Time machine are the more valuable pre-DMD DE's. The others should be under 1500.

Location is also important when pricing early DE's.

#4 7 years ago

Very fun and somewhat hard to find , i purchased one owned by the same guy for 20 years, would not sell it for anything less than $2,000.

#5 7 years ago

i have one converted to New England Patriots i would sell - but i had it custom done and paid a lot of money for it - playfield and cabinet were redone - if you do a google search i'm sure you can find pictures of it. looking for 3500. thanks ed

#6 7 years ago

Fun game, make sure it has the translite as they are impossible to find I think.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Fun game, make sure it has the translite as they are impossible to find I think.

It is a mirrored backglass and yes they are hard to find.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

1400 seems high. But that price may be ok if the game is really nice.
Although it may not be as easy to find as say... Jurassic Park, it should be closer to 1000. The rule I hold to on early DE's is 800-1200 is usually safe.
I've had 2 Laser Wars, 3 Secret Service, 2 Torpedo Alley, a Robocop and a BTTF. I sold NONE of them for over 1200 cept BTTF.
I would say these days that BTTF, TMNT, and Time machine are the more valuable pre-DMD DE's. The others should be under 1500.
Location is also important when pricing early DE's.

TMNT has a DMD, doesn't it?

#10 7 years ago

Very helpful, thanks

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i have one converted to New England Patriots i would sell - but i had it custom done and paid a lot of money for it - playfield and cabinet were redone - if you do a google search i'm sure you can find pictures of it. looking for 3500. thanks ed

That's a sweet idea; I would love to see pics of this.

3 weeks later
#13 6 years ago

MNF used to be in the $1000 range, but not recently. It tends to list and sell for $1500-2000 now, depending on condition. It is a rare game with a good theme and solid 4 player game play, so it has gotten a following recently.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-data-east-monday-night-football and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.