Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by toyboy6
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hey guys I found a hidden treasure of four machines. A MM, CV, MB, and AFM.

They are routed machines that all need to be shopped and there not perfect by any means but in good shape. The playfield on AFM is rough but the rest are fairly decent with only minor wear.

What would be a good price for these machines ?

Thanks,

Travis

#2 11 years ago

MM 6.5
MB 6.5
AFM 5
CV 5

#3 11 years ago

I would pay 8500 for MM, $7000 for MB, $5500 for AFM and $5000 for CV

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I would pay 8500 for MM, $7000 for MB, $5500 for AFM and $5000 for CV

Thats way closer to realistic.

#5 11 years ago

I would pay $9000 for MM, $6000 for MB, $6000 for AFM and $4500 for CV

Those would be considered realistic but GOOD deals if 100% working and not too bad for routed games. In other words, there is BIG spectrum for a 'routed' game and I am referring to ones that are decent and at least maintained/working properly.

Both MM and AFM in good but routed condition seem to be selling a bit higher than the above prices. A routed core machine MM sold on epay for 10k not too long ago. A routed core AFM sold for $6500.

A piece of crap beat up MB sold local to me for $5800 recently. CV I do not seem to see as often.

JMHO of course

#6 11 years ago

If you buy all four of them, and they're in decent condition, you'll probably always be able to sell them for at least as much as you paid . . . . and probably more.

#7 11 years ago

A lot of responses from people wishing the prices were lower.

Try finding the prices quoted in this thread for MM, MB, AFM and CV, and most likely you will be unsuccessful and see the prices rise as you are searching. Who knows, maybe you get lucky, but most likely not.

For reference I sold my CV for $7,500 last April, and I have not seen any others for less than $7,000 since then. I know a dealer paid a local guy $5,000 for his CV, then turned around and put a price tag of $8,999 on it. So if dealers are willing to pay $5,000, how in the heck do you think you are going to buy one for $4,500 unless you get extremely lucky.

#8 11 years ago

routed but nice, all need a full shop.

28,500.00 ballpark, negotiate from there. maybe 5%-10% off total package or individual titles.

mm 9k
cv 5.5k
mb 7k
afm 7k

#9 11 years ago

10, 6, 7.5, 7K respectively

#10 11 years ago

too much

#11 11 years ago

I think it depends on whether there is pf wear or just dirt. Are there any missing toys? Castle work in mm? If just dirty and needing normal shop no PF damage, I'd agree with tommi_gunn. The prices would drop a bit based on condition though and how thrashed they were in cabinet, pf areas.

#12 11 years ago

I posted looking for a couple of those for some projects. If you decide to sell, PM me and maybe can work something out for the lot of them.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-players-totan-or-mm-or-maybe-afm

Nice score - I'm jealous, hopefully you got a great deal.

Scott

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 75.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 21.50
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.99
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-cv-mm-mb-afm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.