image-802.jpg
image-131.jpg
image-563.jpg
image-572.jpg
image-449.jpg
image.jpg
20150205_170643.jpg
20150131_182709.jpg
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

I haven't seen one even listed below 2k other than the one inthis thread which has a reason y .I think if u wait it out you will find a good one for 2300 or so . Only issue is now is the time when prices start to go up and the time to buy is past usually from October to end of jan .

#52 9 years ago

I know of a nice one that has been sitting for 2200.

Edit: He sold it a week back.

#53 9 years ago

Maybe get op the info in a pm

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

I know of a nice one that has been sitting for 2200.

Pm sent

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

This for sure. 2500- 3k for any condition is bullshit.
Either suckers or desperate buyers.

I just had a $2300 offer declined, so I'm not sure you can find a better indicator than that.
The hunt continues!!

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

2500 - 3k for a BSD ??? Ludacris. Price pumping if I've ever seen it.

How about this one? before & after... ***Not for sale!***

042.JPG042.JPG
051.JPG051.JPG
IMG_3381.JPGIMG_3381.JPG
IMG_3383.JPGIMG_3383.JPG
402.JPG402.JPG
401.JPG401.JPG
025.JPG025.JPG

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I just had a $2300 offer declined, so I'm not sure you can find a better indicator than that.
The hunt continues!!

My local friend just paid 2500 for his leds android cab has a little wear and checking on playfield and scoops but overall nice as he's very happy so i still say 2500 to 3 for most and pin prices usually go up starting this month till October

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

My local friend just paid 2500 for his leds android cab has a little wear and checking on playfield and scoops but overall nice as he's very happy so i still say 2500 to 3 for most and pin prices usually go up starting this month till October

Summer is buying season - prices will go down

#59 9 years ago

Seems to me prices are up some in the past month since taxes are coming back and people tend to buy more when they have few extra thousand in pocket

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

How about this one? before & after... ***Not for sale!***

042.JPG 292 KB

051.JPG 243 KB

IMG_3383.JPG 237 KB

IMG_3381.JPG 241 KB

402.JPG 284 KB

401.JPG 202 KB

025.JPG 211 KB

Nice bsd

#61 9 years ago

I'm in no big hurry, just testin the waters. I don't want my fish tales to get to lonely Just sold Mario and TFTC I'll probably wait until I get my taxes and go CFTBL shopping!

Only been in the hobby for a few years but there's a lot of good dudes on here, sprinkled in with some whiners

How do you donate to pinside?

Thanks guys for all your help

Jaybird

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

How do you donate to pinside?

Click the word "donate" upper hand corner; next to your avatar.
faz

#63 9 years ago

I just finished working on this BSD in black powder coated hardware.... the second picture was after I shopped it, but before the black powder upgrade.

OP... BSD is a great machine for the money.

20150205_170513.jpg20150205_170513.jpg

20150131_182507.jpg20150131_182507.jpg

20150131_182709.jpg20150131_182709.jpg

#64 9 years ago

I think a "very nice" would be $2500 to $2800

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I just finished working on this BSD in black powder coated hardware....

20150205_170513.jpg 211 KB

Looks very nice

#66 9 years ago

I just finished working on this BSD in black powder coated hardware....

20150205_170513.jpg 211 KB

20150131_182507.jpg 259 KB

Nice love the black

#67 9 years ago

Thanks for the likes...here's a close up of the black hardware with chrome leg bolts.

I also did some lighting mods for this machine.

Steve

20150205_170643.jpg20150205_170643.jpg

#68 9 years ago

Thanks for the likes...here's a close up of the black hardware with chrome leg bolts.
Steve

20150205_170643.jpg 216 KB

Dang thats sharp send me a pm or email ([email protected]) on the lighting mods id like to do some . Is that paint or powder coat?

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dang thats sharp send me a pm or email ([email protected]) on the lighting mods id like to do some . Is that paint or powder coat?

Big D --- I installed some light mods (Grave Yard spotlight/flasher...and a UV light in the coffin) that were sold by a guy in the BSD owners thread. I can't remember his name...I just looked for our communications but can't find them)...but he made a cool video for the mods.

I also bought an external coffin light (which didn't work out so well)...

At any rate, those two mods referenced above are excellent. Search through that thread and check'em out.

Best, Todd

#70 9 years ago

I finally pulled BSD out .Heres what a $1800 BSD looks like .Yes it's still for sale

image.jpgimage.jpg image-449.jpgimage-449.jpg image-572.jpgimage-572.jpg image-563.jpgimage-563.jpg image-131.jpgimage-131.jpg image-802.jpgimage-802.jpg image-928.jpgimage-928.jpg image-63.jpgimage-63.jpg
#71 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I finally pulled BSD out .Heres what a $1800 BSD looks like .Yes it's still for sale

image.jpg 219 KB

image-449.jpg 214 KB

image-572.jpg 239 KB

image-563.jpg 278 KB

image-131.jpg 251 KB

image-802.jpg 240 KB

image-928.jpg 232 KB

image-63.jpg 196 KB

Wow. Damn cheap price. What's the catch? No fade?!!! (or is it sharpied)

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I'm slowly confessing my mistake
I tried clearcoating it and I did everything wrong .
I've made it into a permant players that looks halfway decent IMO.
Hardcore pin head will want to remove all the clear I've put on it.
The cabinet is untouched
I did all my madness on the playfield

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Cab looks great. Looks like there's chipping on the lightning inserts? Are they raised? Wear on the playfield by the asylum scoop and just below the lightning inserts?

Wonder what the area just off the launch ramp looks like.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I'm slowly confessing my mistake
I tried clearcoating it and I did everything wrong .
I've made it into a permant players that looks halfway decent IMO.
Hardcore pin head will want to remove all the clear I've put on it.
The cabinet is untouched
I did all my madness on the playfield

Yea cab is nice what was wrong with the playfield that you tried to reclear it? Good deal for someone that can fix it tho

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Cab looks great. Looks like there's chipping on the lightning inserts? Are they raised? Wear on the playfield by the asylum scoop and just below the lightning inserts?

U can see in the pic with the glare that the clear is fubared and would take alot of work to get it back to nice .always harder fixing mistakes than doing it from the beginning ask macco customers

#76 9 years ago

I'm not going to comment on prices for Wariodolby's BSD...but I would love to swap my faded cab for his!!

#77 9 years ago

Careful guys. At $1800, I'll throw it in the closet and wait until I buy my home since my floor can only hold 4 pins. I would gladly have HEP restore that PF and call it a day at $1800 (before HEP hit the PF obviously).

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

The game does play great so for $1800 why does anyone have to do anything except just play the game and enjoy it ?
Do you guys think I would be ripping off the average person looking for a BSD players pin?

image.jpgimage.jpg image-314.jpgimage-314.jpg image-673.jpgimage-673.jpg image-267.jpgimage-267.jpg
#79 9 years ago

Just asking, is the wood showing through near the Castle Lock insert or anywhere else on this PF?

SP or LS?

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Just asking, is the wood showing through near the Castle Lock insert or anywhere else on this PF?
SP or LS?

I think its both ....lol

image-391.jpgimage-391.jpg
#81 9 years ago

Check on the left of the PF underneath the apron. It should be definitive there.

#82 9 years ago

Steve

I may have to shamelessly copy you! I'm in love with your clear star posts!

hemi.jpghemi.jpg
#83 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I'm not going to comment on prices for Wariodolby's BSD...but I would love to swap my faded cab for his!!

Repro and alternative cabinet graphics are available....I did my BSD with the alt cabinet graphics and like them MUCH better!!

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

SP or LS?

I know this is a common question...I'm pretty sure my BSD isn't SP and the playfield looks great.

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Repro and alternative cabinet graphics are available....I did my BSD with the alt cabinet graphics and like them MUCH better!!

Can you PM me and tell me some more info?

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

The game does play great so for $1800 why does anyone have to do anything except just play the game and enjoy it ?
Do you guys think I would be ripping off the average person looking for a BSD players pin?

No. I think you're in the ballpark...right where you'd want to be.

#87 9 years ago

I've got one I would sell in KC. Pm me if interested.

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I may have to shamelessly copy you! I'm in love with your clear star posts!

Thanks, and no problem. ..the clear star post look great in the machine.

#89 9 years ago

BSD is On its way to its new home ! Sold
The wife is driving right now we are delivery it .

#90 9 years ago

the blood is the life. I find myself playing this game more and more on Pinball arcade. It it simple, yet brutal. I think I'm just a sucker for Barry Oursler Layouts ultimately.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

the blood is the life. I find myself playing this game more and more on Pinball arcade. It it simple, yet brutal. I think I'm just a sucker for Barry Oursler Layouts ultimately.

pinball arcade is what eventually caused me to fold and get the real thing. it's a very useful tool to evaluate gameplay with. same thing happened with sttng and centaur. I wish black rose was out before I bought the actual game.

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

pinball arcade is what eventually caused me to fold and get the real thing. it's a very useful tool to evaluate gameplay with. same thing happened with sttng and centaur. I wish Black Rose was out before I bought the actual game.

I got my bro bit by the pinbug and he is looking for a STTNG now. I'm pumped because that is one title that got scratched off the list of affordable game for me very early on, and now I'll get to play it occasionally. I like black rose.

#93 9 years ago

I just saw a STTNG on Chicago Craig's List.... only $6K

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

I got my bro bit by the pinbug and he is looking for a STTNG now. I'm pumped because that is one title that got scratched off the list of affordable game for me very early on, and now I'll get to play it occasionally. I like Black Rose.

problem with black rose is there are no good shots aside from right up the middle into the broadside and into the locker. everything else is accidental. i had it for 4 months or so. i sat there one night and just launched it up the middle over and over and got a ridiculous score. it went up for sale the next day. dracula is wayyyyy better. get one!

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

problem with Black Rose is there are no good shots aside from right up the middle into the broadside and into the locker. everything else is accidental. i had it for 4 months or so. i sat there one night and just launched it up the middle over and over and got a ridiculous score. it went up for sale the next day. dracula is wayyyyy better. get one!

I wish I could.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-bsd/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.