Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by wolfy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hey Folks, was just wondering what fair market value is for a Black Rose pinball machine ?

#2 9 years ago

as little as possible

#3 9 years ago

1200 to 2000 depending on the condition.

#4 9 years ago

That's too funny xtraball. You made me laugh.

#5 9 years ago

I was told in the $1600 - $1800 range a few months ago, but I only ever see them come up for sale around $2,200. Although I don't think I've seen a single one of those sell, so perhaps what I was told is more realistic.

#6 9 years ago

That's kinda what I have been seeing as well . Thanks for the input WaddleJrJr & fishmanrob.

#7 9 years ago

BUMP

#8 9 years ago

#9 9 years ago

I'd pay $1200 for a nice Black Rose. Anyone have one they want to sell?

#10 9 years ago

This was just asked a couple of weeks ago. Around here, you aren't going to get $2,000 and it will sit at $1750, so somewhere in the $1,500-$1,700 range.

#11 9 years ago

Wide range depending on condition. Very common to have one side very faded. Also cannon wear is common. Ones that I have seen recently have been around 2G but they sit for awhile. $1700 average, above 2G better be really nice IMHO.

#12 9 years ago

In Canada you won't find one cheaper than 2k.

#13 9 years ago

I bought one recently. I would say $1700-2000 depending on fade and cannon wear. I had agreed on a price towards the top of that range, but when I got there, the cannon was binding up (ended up just being a broken cannon mounting plastic ring) and I negotiated down to the lower part of that range.

I think a halfway decent one wouldn't last an hour at $1600, but would never sell at $2200.

#14 9 years ago

Sold one two weeks ago with cannon cliffy, leds and fade on one side for $2100. It was in good shape. I'll pay 12-1500 all day long for one.

#15 9 years ago

If you are a seller you should be able to get 2k + for any decent title DMD pin in excellent shape. BR is no exception. I picked up a nice one for my daughter and son in law that had no fade or cannon wear and was totally LED . The guy bought it a year ago for $2,100 and he wanted the same for it. We ended up trading a WCS in average shape for it. She is much happier with BR. I sold a beater BR 4 years ago for $1,200 that was totally faded out with worst cannon wear ever and broken plastics all over. If your a buyer anything under 2k for nice one is a fair deal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 40.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-black-rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.