• Latest reply 10 years ago by jedimojo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

103_1992.jpg
#1 10 years ago

trying to get a gauge on pricing for a pro avatar, i am thinking 2500 to 3400, depending on condition, what do you think?

#2 10 years ago

Think ur doing good if u find one under 3k...

#3 10 years ago

some input here

#4 10 years ago

Yeh I don't think you're gonna find one under 3 ...but if you do, grab it lol

#5 10 years ago

So did this game come with LEDs on a Pro?

#6 10 years ago

Location and condition dictate the price. Local to me.... routed ones (but in good condition) with flipper wear go for about $2800.

#7 10 years ago

There have been a handful sold in MA in the past year or so. I'm pretty sure they were all routed but in good to very good condition. I think they were all listed in the $3100-$3400 range. I know Eabundy in CT sold one in the last couple weeks with a list of $3300 (routed but shopped with LEDs) to get an idea.

#8 10 years ago

I've had mine for about a year and I paid $3300-3400 as I recall and drove 7 hours 1 way to get it. It was a HUO with about 500 plays on it. It has full LED's and the lollipop style rail/button protectors and was and still is in excellent condition.

FWIW I don't even think the LE's had full LED's.....I've played one and mine looks WAY better.... Seems like most of the ones I've seen for sale have been in the $3200-3500 range. Having said that I think getting an LE for about 4k is entirely possible....if and when one becomes available.

#9 10 years ago

I sold my avatar le for 4000

#10 10 years ago

Avatar Pro around $3K, LE around $4K. Price fluctuates up/down with condition and/or options and upgrades.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from sglloyd:

So did this game come with LEDs on a Pro?

Nope. LE didn't have LEDs either.

Tron LE was the first Stern with LEDs (inserts only)
TFLE was the first Stern with insert & GI LED (Flashers were still incandescent)

ST Pro was the first Pro with full LED.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Avatar Pro around $3K, LE around $4K. Price fluctuates up/down with condition and/or options and upgrades.

Man I wish I could find an LE for $4K, I have not seen one for less than $5K anytime recently. If anyone has one they want to sell in that range definitely hit me up!

#13 10 years ago

They come up, but I think in general the folks that do have them really like the game... If you like the theme it is especially good. The people that don't like it I think either A... haven't played it and hate the movie or B... think it is ok, but hate the movie / theme. I'm a "saw it in the theaters in 3-D 8 times" kind of person... so... yea.. I really liked the movie... and the game has some of the best audio clips I've ever heard in a pin. Some of it was custom done by the Colonel. To this day I still hear stuff every once and awhile that I swear I've never heard. Take a look at my costume from back in 2010 (3 hours of makeup and a forehead/nose and ear prosthesis)... and yep.. that is an oil painting on the wall behind me that someone did for me.

103_1992.jpg103_1992.jpg

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from bub2010:

They come up, but I think in general the folks that do have them really like the game... If you like the theme it is especially good. The people that don't like it I think either A... haven't played it and hate the movie or B... think it is ok, but hate the movie / theme. I'm a "saw it in the theaters in 3-D 8 times" kind of person... so... yea.. I really liked the movie... and the game has some of the best audio clips I've ever heard in a pin. Some of it was custom done by the Colonel. To this day I still hear stuff every once and awhile that I swear I've never heard. Take a look at my costume from back in 2010 (3 hours of makeup and a forehead/nose and ear prosthesis)... and yep.. that is an oil painting on the wall behind me that someone did for me.

Soooooooo you're saying you won't trade your Avatar I assume?

#15 10 years ago

Heh...yea. This pic would be even funnier if I was standing in front of the machine. Didn't have it yet at that time.

#16 10 years ago

A LE just got listed on Omaha CL for 5500

#17 10 years ago

Can't be bothered with putting up a photo either. Ha.

#18 10 years ago

Central distributing omaha asking 3995 for one

#19 10 years ago

Go buy it if you think that's a good price.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Monrovia, MD
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sharonville, OH
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

4,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-avatar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.