6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bangerjay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Cabinet about an 8, backglass at least an 8, playfield maybe a 7, planking a bit and a little wear around pops. Does not boot, displays are out, but id like to know a value if its working and maybe as is. Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

It's not really a desirable title. A non desireable got. system 80 in non working condition is not a $500 game to me. If it's fully working and in fantastic condition, I don't see that game being worth more than 1K. Never know, there could be someone looking for a nice one that played it when they were a kid and you could cash in big.

No idea if this one sold for $800 or not...
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/48871

If you don't know repairing Got.'s well, it is really more of an art than the straight forward repair of Bally or Williams...

If you've not attempted to get one going, I may start elsewhere.

If it's cheap enough, it may be worth saving. Maybe offer $200 and worst case you spend a few hundred on new boards and it's still broken. If you already own it, that's a completely different adventure.

#3 6 years ago

200 is what i got it for. Figure itll be a project to learn system 80.i know system 3 a bit, but 80s a mystery!

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

200 is what i got it for. Figure itll be a project to learn system 80.i know system 3 a bit, but 80s a mystery!

Once you do the updates and get a system 80 running, they are workhorses.

#5 6 years ago

Is there a guide for the updates? Could that cause the game not to boot?

#6 6 years ago

Beware: Those Force 2 aliens have funny-shaped heads.

#7 6 years ago

If anyone is interested in the game as it sits, shoot me an offer, but im probably going to spend the winter working on this one

#8 6 years ago

Does anyone have a manual for force ii?

#10 6 years ago

I’d be interested

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-a-gottlieb-force-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.