(Topic ID: 153423)

Price check on a 6 pins being sold together

By embryonjohn

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider em-pinman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from SergioJ:

Yeah, I'd agree. Somewhere between $2,000 and $2,400 would be what I would look at. Depends on how many of those titles you really want and specific condition.

Quoted from moto_cat:

Sounds like he wants them gone , see if he'd take $1800...

Start at $1800.00 and go as high as $2400.00. Once they are all fixed up you could easily sell them off once you get bored with them and get your money back and then some also knowing you helped save some EM's for future generations to play.

Top 3 titles I like in order are Royal Flush, Aladdin's Castle, and Apollo. Not an AAB guy but Team One is a good one for sure if you are. King Kool would be my least favorite of the bunch.

Good Luck!

Ken

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider em-pinman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-a-6-pins-being-sold-together?tu=em-pinman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.