Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Banker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I am thinking about selling it to make room for an avengers or maybe an ac/dc. It is in good shape with a newer motor in r2 and the death star. There are scratches on the inside sides, nothing a set of mirror blades couldn't cover. A few small moving abrasions on the outside. The only issue is that the top half of the backbox lights won't go on( LEDs on the bottom half make it look decent still). All the prices I have seen on eBay or at online stores are outrageous and I know that it would never sell for that. I also have not seen any for sale lately. I Apreciate any info on this. Thanks

#2 11 years ago

Theres a guy in denver selling one at $2500 thats been sitting for a few weeks. As a buyer, I would go up to 2k for the right machine.

#3 11 years ago

Thanks. How much does where you live effect price if at all? I have heard some people mention that on here.

#4 11 years ago

There seems to be a large concentration of collectors in the northeast and west coast. I would think you would have more competition when selling. Here in the midwest,i have not seen a star wars for sale less than 8 hours from me since I started looking, so people like me would probably pay more to get one close. But prices are really all over the place so its hard to judge.

#5 11 years ago

YEa ive seen these all over the place . I have a friend with one thats in pretty nice shape. Has a full cointaker LED kit ,nice art ,playfield is really clean . I would guess he would let it go for around $2500 -$3000. It seems to be a game that doesnt come up that often and has a very wide collecter base. I would guess yours in the description that you gave I would say $1800 -2100.It really is hard to say because like stated above the prices are all over the place.

#6 11 years ago

I say $2k to $2300.

#7 11 years ago

Thanks that's what I was thinking actually. It has Cliffys too. It does seem that this title is priced all over the place. Except on eBay there are like 5 of them priced $4,000-$6,000 and that's ridiculous. There is one being bid on right now that does not look to good.

#8 11 years ago

I paid considerably more for mine, but it was an early buy from a dealer before I understood how this market works. At the time, I would have been thrilled to get one for under $3k. Unfortunately, I paid more. Ignorance is expensive!

#9 11 years ago

Great condition , complete LEDs , 2,400 - 2600. Had 2 offers in this range for mine, not ready to sell.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-of-a-star-wars-de-thanks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.