image-919.jpg
image-561.jpg
image-233.jpg
image-534.jpg
image-785.jpg
image-306.jpg
image-674.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I'm thinking about purchasing a true HUO NGG machine. It's in excellent condition. Any ideas on price?

#2 9 years ago

I'm going to give you a standard price of 28-3200 USD. The whole HOU only is most likely a myth, & it's going to make the price very high.

People try to sell CQ anywhere around 4500 & up from what I've seen.

Are you trading up to a better model?

#3 9 years ago

Not trading up, no. I'm a female and think the pin is adorable. Love the artwork, callouts, and enjoy the fact that it's somewhat less intense than a lot of the pins out there. Just trying to figure out what a fair price would be for a documented HUO machine. I realize I could get a machine that isn't HUO, but I'd like the pin to be in as good a condition as possible. Another questions is, even if I found one that is HUO, is a HUO NGG worth the extra money?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Tazmancat:

Another questions is, even if I found one that is HUO, is a HUO NGG worth the extra money?

Not to me no....but it all comes down to how much slam ramp damage matters to you, and if you can fix a game. Slam Ramp damage doesn't bother me that much, and I don't think it affects gameplay very much. It isn't pretty, but a new PF is going to cost over 1K and that's not worth it to me.
Other than that, having a game that's HUO doesn't mean anything to me...maybe I'd pay a couple hundred more.

#5 9 years ago

There's the Treasure Cove slam ramp decal if needed.

#6 9 years ago

I am also female and the game is one of my favorites. I paid $2800 for mine last spring, and it is in gorgeous shape except for some slam ramp wear on the playfield. Which, as stated, does not really affect anything. I am in a pinball desert and a Pinsider about 2 hours away let me know he had one for sale before posting it publically, or I would have had to pay much more and/or shipping to get one. I have seen them listed from $2600-4200 depending on condition, but list price and sale price are of course different and I have no clue if they sold and for what amount. Good luck in your search for one.

#7 9 years ago

Heres looks to be a super nice huo lets see where it goes ? Granted its ebay but lets see l,ooks to be a great deal at the moment wish I was closer id go quite abit higher than the current 2550.00
ebay.com link: itm

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

There's the Treasure Cove slam ramp decal if needed.

I did a little research on that at first and I thought people said they had to clear over it? Always been weary of putting a sticker on a PF either way.

#9 9 years ago

I posted one a few days ago In the $3900 range. looks to be HUO or real close to huo

2500-4200 is usually the range

#10 9 years ago

Someone eles from the Atlanta area !!!
Seems to be more locals popping up which is a good thing
I've owned Ngg sevral times all routed but very nice all seem to be in the range mentioned above 2800-33-3400 ish it's a great game will own again at some point best of luck with the purchase
Here are a few pics of gofers past

image-674.jpgimage-674.jpg image-306.jpgimage-306.jpg image-785.jpgimage-785.jpg image-534.jpgimage-534.jpg image-233.jpgimage-233.jpg image-561.jpgimage-561.jpg image-919.jpgimage-919.jpg
#11 9 years ago

I'd let mine in super nice shape go for $3500. Not looking to ship though.

#12 9 years ago

As someone who owns one, and should be all for price-pumping the title, I have to say - players games are $2600-3200. My understanding is this game was a hard enough sell back in the day that some were sold cheap, so it may be an easier game to find HUO than an earlier B/W DMD game (though not as easy as a Pin2K.) Under $5k should absolutely be doable, and probably in the neighborhood of $4k.

#13 9 years ago

I had a nice one I let go a little over a year ago and sold it for my asking of 3k with several other takers at my price which surprised me. Market was stronger then but this one doesn't seem to go for sale as often so maybe prices will hold on this title.

Anyway, here was my FS thread if it helps: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ngg-no-good-gofers-in-se-pa#post-1189597

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Heres looks to be a super nice huo lets see where it goes ? Granted its ebay but lets see l,ooks to be a great deal at the moment wish I was closer id go quite abit higher than the current 2550.00
ebay.com link

Hey bigd, I did see your post with the NGG eBay link, but didn't want to say anything at the time, cuz I already had my eye on that one. I started the post to get a good idea on the price. Anyway, the good news is that I won the auction! Woo hoo! Merry Xmas to me (and hubby too). :0)

#15 9 years ago

Congrats on the purchase! My first exposure to this game was an emulated version and I hated it because the music annoyed me. However when I finally played one in real life I changed my opinion completely. Really fun table and I'd be happy to have one some day.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Tazmancat:

Hey bigd, I did see your post with the NGG eBay link, but didn't want to say anything at the time, cuz I already had my eye on that one. I started the post to get a good idea on the price. Anyway, the good news is that I won the auction! Woo hoo! Merry Xmas to me (and hubby too). :0)

You got a nice machine at a good price thats about where I wanna be for one that nice

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 37.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,800 (OBO)
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-no-good-gofers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.