Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I know someone who is swearing up and down that $2500 for a No Fear is an average price, i feel as if i havent seen this game go past $1500- $2000 depending on condition. im curious, what are the prices you guys are seeing for this game?

Thanks

#2 6 years ago

Paging BTW75... Paging BTW75...

#3 6 years ago

uh oh, popcorn time already?

#4 6 years ago

$2500 should buy a nice Shadow. No way I'd pay that for No Fear. I'm with you on this one, 1500-2000 tops

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

$2500 should buy a nice Shadow. No way I'd pay that for No Fear. I'm with you on this one, 1500-2000 tops

Exactly! im not saying its a shit game, id love one too, but not anywhere close to $2k+

#6 6 years ago

Personally, I would pay $1500 for an average one or $1800 for a pretty nice one if I was in the market. I think it's a hard game to sell over $2000.

That said, one of my local buddies has one that I could imagine is HUO; everything on it looks perfect, no cracked plastics, no fade, etc. Just clean in every way possible, not one thing I can think of wrong with the game. I would say that may be a $2500+ NF

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Personally, I would pay $1500 for an average one or $1800 for a pretty nice one if I was in the market. I think it's a hard game to sell over $2000.
That said, one of my local buddies has one that I could imagine is HUO; everything on it looks perfect, no cracked plastics, no fade, etc. Just clean in every way possible, not one thing I can think of wrong with the game. I would say that may be a $2500+ NF

This ^ ^ ^

#8 6 years ago

I paid 1800 for mine a year and some ago. It's perfect on the playfield, but has a really faded cab.

#9 6 years ago

$2500 , maybe a true HUO NF

#10 6 years ago

I sold one about 6 months ago for $1650. It had a very nice playfield and a really faded cab. Buyer seemed happy with the price and it worked for me. $1500-$1800 for your average machine. It would have to be quite the specimen to get more than $2000 for one.

#11 6 years ago

Not that I like to talk prices around here, but no way is a NF 2500 unless its mint

#12 6 years ago

Everyone thinks a game with a DMD nowadays is a 2K plus machine, and anything solid state in the 80's is a $1500 game. The hobby has gone crazy with its prices and I blame all you newbies J/K

#13 6 years ago

I have one, I might look into selling it sometime, and I wouldn't be trying to sell for 2K or more.
$1500-2000 seems right to me.

#14 6 years ago

$1800 and this game will sell. $2000+ and it will sit for awhile.

#15 6 years ago

I struggled to sell my no fear with a beautiful playfield, but faded cab. I finally got $1600 for it. That was about little over a year ago. I don't think the demand for No Fear has caught fire since then.

#16 6 years ago

I paid $2500 a few weeks ago for a somewhat local HUO Completely perfect example. I really haven't been able to find a fault. There were 2000$ deals out there here and there, but I would have had to ship. Mine was so good I would have paid more if I would have seen it in person before agreeing to the price. I think 3k for a top end one is the limit, unless it has been HEPd or something. No Fear was my "grail" type pin that had memories attached.

No mine is not for sale.

#17 6 years ago

I paid $1,800 for a very nice, shopped NF with a clear coated playfield and faded cab. I put it for sale about eight months later for $2,000... then $1,900... then $1,800. Not a single email. I had a FT ad for JD and that happened. So it turned out okay. But there wasn't much demand for the game.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I don't think the demand for No Fear has caught fire since then.

Ha! I see what you did there

#19 6 years ago

I would not buy 1 for 1500 unless it was really nice.

#20 6 years ago

Trying to figure out if I wanna sell mine or try powder coating it first. And that NIB jump ramp is always nice to sweetin the deal.

#21 6 years ago

I've played BTW75's machine - and that thing is in amazing shape for being ~18 years old... I was surprised the game doesn't get talked about more, kind of a cool game with a different feel to it - adds a nice mix to a collection.

#22 6 years ago

I think $1,500 - $2000 is the high end retail price. That only speaks for machines in good condition. When you start to talk about pins using terms like prestine or collector quality, they demand a higher sale price. Those pins are harder to find and harder to get someone to sell them. Now throw in holy grail and add collector quality and you get a pin worth more than the average sale price no matter what the title is.

#23 6 years ago

Most NF have fade on the cab. If you find one with no fade and a great playfield (HUO) then i would price this at $2500-2600. You have to love this game to pay that price. If you dont love the game i would go with a lesser quality so you dont have a hard time selling it down the road. If the cab is yellow and the skydive drop target is not great then IMO $1500. I sold mine a few years back that still had a good amount of red on one side of the cab and the other side was almost all yellow for 1100. Skydive drop was also showing some signs. NF is a great pin but once you can get to meet you maker on every game its only a matter of time that you’re going to switch it out.

#24 6 years ago

I traded mine plus cash toward X-Men. You could say I got $1900 for it arguably. It was faded on one side but had LED's, new flippers and a brand new jump ramp.

#25 6 years ago

there is no such thing as a 100% unfaded NF. They were faded at the factory from the UV light they passed through when they put them in the box.

#26 6 years ago

No Fear is a great game, and I'm glad I was able to get a real nice one for around 2k in trade.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside