• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by big_ragu
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So, what's a fair price for this?

Found one a few hours away that's said to be in really good condition with excellent backglass and playfield, waiting on pictures.

They're asking 1600. Seems maybe a little high, but this probably isn't an easy table to find (especially so nearby).

Side question- were these back glasses ever reproduced? Heard that CPR was working on it, I don't know if they were ever finished.

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

I can't speak for price, but other than the one you are talking about, I have only seen one other come up for sale in the area.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

So, what's a fair price for this?
Found one a few hours away that's said to be in really good condition with excellent backglass and playfield, waiting on pictures.
They're asking 1600. Seems maybe a little high, but this probably isn't an easy table to find (especially so nearby).
Side question- were these back glasses ever reproduced? Heard that CPR was working on it, I don't know if they were ever finished.
Thanks!

Price is high.

#4 9 years ago

Seems a little high. Bought mine for $25. . I just ordered a new backglass from bgresto.com. Should get here next week and I'll let you know how it turned out but I have high hopes. CPR just relates their nitro ground shaker plastics this week. I would expect that the playfield and backglass is forthcoming.

#5 9 years ago

Thanks. I'll wait for pics (and post them here) and we'll see what happens.

I was thinking this was a 1200 pin at most?

#6 9 years ago

This on your want list ?
$450 and in nice shape.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#7 9 years ago

Yup, I've been talking to him. Trying to work out a trade, going to look at it this week.

Thanks for the heads up!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 199.95
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 10.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 45.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-nitro-ground-shaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.