• 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by NoQuarters
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wait, what (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mizzou.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So with stern new price increases, does anyone know what a fair price is on walking dead premiums from a distributor? I heard that stern may be doing a final rub of them soon and was considering one.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

actually THIS is exactly the place to discuss pricing!
This is a hobby forum despite some people from Stern thinking that the more they can keep secret, the better.
TWD pro originally sold for 4200 to 4500 depending on your distributor. Stern has since had 2 price hikes and people have been getting SWpro for 5000-5400 depending on your distributor.
I personally have been quoted 4400-5000 on TWDpro recently from ditributors, but with many HUO ones with lots of mods on the market for similar or less money I think that is the way to go.
I heard from an insider that Stern is thinking about running a Vault edition of TWD which will include a walker bomb and the Pro ramp (i.e. a better combination of the pro/prem model) They will likely upcharge for this but that would be the best model of them all. Despite people with the prem/le trying to say the left ramp is fine after modification, the pro ramp is clearly better. Only thing missing from the pro that would be great to have is the bomb button and the spinner.

Thanks for the input! I was thinking of the premium but this at least gives me some idea for when I call.

When I bought my first NIB game years ago I had someone tell me what they were quoted. This really helped as I had to call a number of people and do some haggling to get that price

#17 6 years ago

Wow, didn't know this would be such an issue...I appreciate the input on price..as far as it being a problem..if you don't like talking about it I guess don't click on the thread? If I've upset the web host or moderator please let me know and I'll take the conversation somewhere else. Thanks again!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mizzou.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-nib-twd?tu=mizzou and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.