• 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by NoQuarters
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wait, what (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

After calling around, there were multiple to be found NIB in the range I originally posted of 4400 to 5000.

Okay so what’s the harm in helping dave out via PM on which distro has the 4400 TWD NIB so he can check on it? Sounds like he’s ready to buy now if he knows who to call.

Now if we’re talking you got a quote for 4400 because you have history with that distro and they were willing to cut you a deal that’s a whole other story.

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from RJW:

The thread is about NIB TWD and prices they sell for. In your first post you said $4400-5000. For $4400 to be the bottom end of the range, there had to be at least one offer to sell for $4400 from a distributor.
When asked for the distributor you started back peddling and saying that was for a new out of box game.
Lol, it's almost comical to watch someone get tangled in their web of lies.

To be fair I believe the new out of box game he mentioned was a different situation. Separate from the NIB prices he was quoted previously.

I just don’t see the harm in passing along that info to someone privately that wants a NIB game for that cheap. I don’t think they are going to harass the distro for not honoring that price to them as well, I think they would just appreciate the help on which distro was willing to sell a NIB TWD pro for that price at some point.

Also I think it’s misleading to say what you were quoted for a game when you probably know that price was not available for just anyone to get.

So all said and done if distros across the country still have Pros and Prems I would think good pricing on these to be:

Pro - 4600-4800
Prem -6400-6800

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

to be clear, I did pass along that info to a few people I actually have met IRL and know. Sorry but not willing to take this risk on a stranger when I can help out a known entitiy.

I meant really as a way to say hey here’s a distro that has amazing prices. I suggest dealing with them in the future. I’ve always gotten good deals from them. This in no way throws anyone under the bus nor guarantees they get the kind of pricing you got.

Again misleading to say NIBs are available at 4400 when it’s probably just that one at that point in time. Point of threads like these is to get realistic expectations on price so they don’t overpay, not the great deals that come along once in a blue moon.

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Is this the range on TWD and more recent DMD titles?
The range I've gotten in the past couple weeks on various titles is frustratingly varied.

I have not called around recently, but if you see Hilton’s post a couple up, depending on a lot of factors the price on NIB TWDs can vary.

#151 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was very clear in my very first post... 4400 to 5000 is the current price on NIB TWDpro.
You should be able to find prices in that range from calling aruond to any of the typical distributors. You should get a better price if they have extra on hand. You should get a better price if you have a relationship. You should get a better price if you are buying multiples (i.e. making it a group buy with some buddies to reduce disto hassle by doing all the leg work and shipping multiples to one spot).

Would’ve been better to have said that to begin with is all I’m saying. But who knows could’ve still gotten on the shit you’ve gotten so far. This is Pinside after all. Haha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-nib-twd?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.