• 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by NoQuarters
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wait, what (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 6 years ago

Ditto - I'd take a TWD Pro NIB for $4400 shipped from a reputable distributor also - if your that guy send me a PM.

#51 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Agreed, 5100 is the floor for non-LCD games. I’m not sure why that got a downvote, but if someone knows different, feel free to say it here.
And my inbox is still empty of emails from reputable distributors offering a NIB TWD for $4400 from my post above.

Same here. My inbox is also devoid of any offers to sell a NIB TWD for $4400

#58 6 years ago

At least three of us ready to buy TWD Pro for $4400. Maybe that phantom distributor will have to put our names in a hat and draw one to get that game at that price.

#62 6 years ago

DaveH

I don't think the group sale is happening as non of us got an email. At $4400 I figured there could only be one last one that the phantom distributor had left for that sum. That's why I figured it would be fair to throw our names in a hat. Don't tell anybody but I'll throw in an extra $50 if he draws my name.

#65 6 years ago

Hey Mr. Distributor if the TWD Pro for $4400 is gone, I'll take any other leftover Stern Pro title NIB for that price. I'm not fussy. Send me a PM and we can do it today, or tomorrow if you are just relaxing on Sunday and can't take my money until Monday.

I won't tell anybody either. You can swear me to secrecy. I'll keep my mouth shut.

Won't even tell my wife what I paid.

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I hear ya..the only downside is its a modern Stern ... I'm taking a break from buying NIB Sterns until I get over my last debacle....thinking about adding a TWD to the collection...played at a buddy's house....its a nice game

You could put your name in with us for the phantom distributor drawing ...

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Enjoy your WWE

LOL - maybe they'll do a little better on that one.

I bet some like that game. I haven't played it. I might take a flyer on a NIB of that if cheap enough.

#82 6 years ago

Gosh - and JJ already has my number and address ! Good thing only the floor model is left.

#83 6 years ago

Ok then - I'll take anything besides WWE that's NIB for $4400. Maybe I'm just the very slightest fussy.

Added over 6 years ago: No offense to those who might want WWE ...

1 month later
#168 6 years ago

Mailbox still empty waiting for a fantastical price on a NIB TWD.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-nib-twd?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.