• 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by NoQuarters
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wait, what (resized).jpg
There are 168 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Who was the distributor? The mods said it was ok to discuss here.
Who was it?

sorry, no benefit of tossing them under the bus. If they really are not supposed to sell that low, then I am smart enough to not get them in trouble.

I can tell you I also picked up a brand new TWD 1 year ago at expo 2016 for $4500 from a different distributor. I did not really think of it as anything odd when I got the similar of $4400 this year.

I am not sure why Who-Dey is so bent out of shape that he paid a few hundred more than this.

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I never reveal who the distributor was out of respect for their business.

Im self employed for 30 years, if I give a customer a good price or good service the last thing I want them to do is "keep it to themselves out of respect for me"...that doesnt seem to make sense

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I am not attacking you either, just pointing out what a moron you are!

wait, what (resized).jpgwait, what (resized).jpg

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry, no benefit of tossing them under the bus. If they really are not supposed to sell that low, then I am smart enough to not get them in trouble.
I can tell you I also picked up a brand new TWD 1 year ago at expo 2016 for $4500 from a different distributor. I did not really think of it as anything odd when I got the similar of $4400 this year.
I am not sure why Who-Dey is so bent out of shape that he paid a few hundred more than this.

And the the $4400 was "delivered" also correct? Well if you did get the deal you did. Also yes from what I understand if you posted their name on Pinside it could come back and bite them in the ass for doing that.

That being said we need to have good advice that this is totally not the norm. Stern does have floors and folks need to be realistic when they call around and not think that there is someone out there offering $4400 delivered TWD's making little money and risking getting themselves penalized by Stern.

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Im self employed for 30 years, if I give a customer a good price or good service the last thing I want them to do is "keep it to themselves out of respect for me"...that doesnt seem to make sense

I'm overly concerned if it makes sense to you or not...thats what makes sense to me...and I was referring to pricing not service...

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm overly concerned if it makes sense to you or not

I appreciate that, thanks for the concern

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I appreciate that, thanks for the concern

your welcome

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

It does if your selling something below the Stern floor pricing.

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

It does if your selling something below the Stern floor pricing.

Yeah, I guess youre right. I must have a hard time understanding manufacturer/distributor relationship.
Or maybe I just like to bust Hiltons chops a bit, even if it makes me look foolish...

#110 6 years ago

If you want a fantastic price on a NIB Stern pinball machine, I recommend joining a local IFPA sanctioned event and playing as often as possible.

IFPA offers Stern Rewards for players that finish in the top 1,000 in world rankings each year. Each month, IFPA awards a Stern Reward to the biggest mover in the rankings. This is almost always someone new to playing competitive pinball after they win their first event or finish in top 4-8 in a big point tournament.

The prices offered by IFPA are better than just about every distributor that I have personally seen. Now there may be better deals, but I have not personally seen them.

GB, GOT and TWD Pro were all sub $4,500 last I looked. Shipping was available for roughly $200. It may change for 2018, but the pricing in 2017 is fantastic.

https://www.ifpapinball.com/menu/sternrewardsprogram/

Marcus

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

If you want a fantastic price on a NIB Stern pinball machine, I recommend joining a local IFPA sanctioned event and playing as often as possible.
IFPA offers Stern Rewards for players that finish in the top 1,000 in world rankings each year. Each month, IFPA awards a Stern Reward to the biggest mover in the rankings. This is almost always someone new to playing competitive pinball after they win their first event or finish in top 4-8 in a big point tournament.
The prices offered by IFPA are better than just about every distributor that I have personally seen. Now there may be better deals, but I have not personally seen them.
GB, GOT and TWD Pro were all sub $4,500 last I looked. Shipping was available for roughly $200. It may change for 2018, but the pricing in 2017 is fantastic.
Marcus

That is awesome but unfortunately nothing is too close to the pinball desert that I live in. If I was closer and able to compete without getting hotel rooms then I would pursue these options.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Marcus

When I asked about 6 months ago, everything was $4500 plus shipping for that deal. I think it has gone up from there since.

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Distibutors are often willing to sell out the older games at better prices. It is my impression that Stern also relaxes the "bottom" sale price allowed as games are older.

Well if that’s the case... my email inbox has been remarkably empty for offers of $4400 NIB TWD Pros. So if there is wiggle room, an reputable distrib can feel free to PM me an offer. I don’t think TWD Pro is worth $5100. It’s a great game, but it isn’t a 5k game. I clearly said I want one, but I’m not willing to pay 5100. So email me a reasonable offer. If we agree that it’s reasonable, I’ll send you a check. Simple and easy. Let’s close this down with a new game in my gameroom.

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

So Im guessing the 4400 quote was a straight out lie?

Yup. I talked to him two years ago about a Metallica he said he got for dirt cheap (hundreds less than I was quoted). He refused to tell me where he got it even via PM. I called everyone I could find asking for prices when I bought both Metallica and TWD. Everyone had the same answer.

It's all smoke. Don't believe the $4,400. I just bought a TWD about 6 months ago and every distributor had pretty much the same pricing and it was way more than $4,400.

#115 6 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I am 100% in support of publicly discussing prices. I am not a Stern employee, I am not a distributor and pinside is not owned by Stern so we can freely discuss prices all we want. Why people try to self impose a ban on discussing prices is beyond me, I don't get it. I overpaid on my first pin a few years ago and I am still bitter about it. I had no idea distributors even existed and I didn't know pinside existed. If I could have got this information off a forum like this it could have saved me a TON of money. 3 years ago I purchased a new Star Trek Pro pin from TNT amusements and they overcharged me $800 for it, really sucks I had no clue.
I've been curious lately about prices of new Sterns. Does each title vary a little bit in price? I was told by a distributor that ACDC Premium was $7,200 shipped. More interested in what the new Guardians pin will be priced at.

Deals were negotiated in private before with the unwritten agreement or understanding between parties that final price would not be discussed publicly. There's no secret anymore and that has been lifted by virtue of going to a fixed price system. Can you get a better deal? Well if you do, don't discuss it on here as the distro might be in some trouble and will never give it to you again.

Now-LCD pins like AS, SW

Prices delivered.
Pro-$5200
Premium$7200
LE- $8300

I'm not sure on Vaults or titles like Metallica or TWD. I wouldn't think those fall into Sterns fixed pricing model.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

I'm not sure on Vaults or titles like Metallica or TWD. I wouldn't think those fall into Sterns fixed pricing model.

They do.

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Yup. I talked to him two years ago about a Metallica he said he got for dirt cheap (hundreds less than I was quoted). He refused to tell me where he got it even via PM. I called everyone I could find asking for prices when I bought both Metallica and TWD. Everyone had the same answer.
It's all smoke. Don't believe the $4,400. I just bought a TWD about 6 months ago and every distributor had pretty much the same pricing and it was way more than $4,400.

this is a flat out lie.

I told you the price I got MET for. You refused to tell me the prices you were being quoted but insisted that I tell you where I was getting my price from.

I explained to you that sharing was a 2 way street and you were unwilling to share anything so why should I. You called me a dick and peaced out.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

this is a flat out lie.
I told you the price I got MET for. You refused to tell me the prices you were being quoted but insisted that I tell you where I was getting my price from.
I explained to you that sharing was a 2 way street and you were unwilling to share anything so why should I. You called me a dick and peaced out.

And please explain to me how what I said was a lie? I said "He refused to tell me where he got it". Isn't that exactly what happened? You refused to tell me where you got it.

You're the one lying. I NEVER called you a dick. I said, and I quote, "If that's the case, why in the hell would you even bother to tell me your pricing? "I only pay $4,200, but I'm not going to tell you from where...".

A little bit of a dick move, don't you think?"

Where in there did I call you dick? Please, point it out to me.

You do this all the time. Spout off about how much cheaper you get machines for and then expect everyone to kiss your ass.

1 week later
#119 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You called me a dick

I NEVER called you a dick.

All this intrigue, yet my inbox is still void of offers for a NIB TWD from a reputable distributor.

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

All this intrigue, yet my inbox is still void of offers for a NIB TWD from a reputable distributor.

did you ever think, maybe it is not them... "it's you"

Funniest part is that I called around this Monday and ended up passing along a NOOB (was used at 1 show) to a friend of a friend for even less than I was quoted before. Seller had it in stock and wanted money to fun the next round of games (GOTG) so was happy to move it along.

You may want to call around, make a few connections, and not expect distributors to cold call you to get a game.

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

did you ever think, maybe it is not them... "it's you"
Funniest part is that I called around this Monday and ended up passing along a NOOB (was used at 1 show) to a friend of a friend for even less than I was quoted before. Seller had it in stock and wanted money to fun the next round of games (GOTG) so was happy to move it along.
You may want to call around, make a few connections, and not expect distributors to cold call you to get a game.

I have enough connections with distributors. If I was selling something, and someone said directly that they were an easy sale (like I have), then I would write to them and get the sale. It’s a perfect thing to sell to me, because if I don’t buy it, one post here makes me sound like a complete asshole. The fact of the matter is that you were full of crap and not a single reputable distributor will sell a NIB TWD for $4400. And if I’m wrong, they can PM me and I’ll write the check for it. And if you’re not full of crap, let them know it’s spelled “DaveH”.

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Deals were negotiated in private before with the unwritten agreement or understanding between parties that final price would not be discussed publicly. There's no secret anymore and that has been lifted by virtue of going to a fixed price system. Can you get a better deal? Well if you do, don't discuss it on here as the distro might be in some trouble and will never give it to you again.
Now-LCD pins like AS, SW
Prices delivered.
Pro-$5200
Premium$7200
LE- $8300

If I am not mistaken, Vault editions do fall under the fixed price rule, but given the development costs are lower, the price is lower. I have heard ACDC Vault is $6800-$6900.

#123 6 years ago

So with GOTG, we are looking at the standard pricing of $5200 pro and $7200 premium? Anyone heard of any increase since SW. At $7200, the premiums are getting harder to justify. Pro is becoming the clear winner for value.......or not buying NIB, which is getting my vote.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

The fact of the matter is that you were full of crap and not a single reputable distributor will sell a NIB TWD for $4400.

Per my original post >>

Quoted from Whysnow:

I personally have been quoted 4400-5000 on TWDpro recently from ditributors

since I just passed along the one I found on Monday on the low end I quoted in my original post... You may actually want to do a little due diligence and call around to your 'connections'.

You may also need to bust out a couple hundred more since it seems the ones on the low end have been snatched up while you were snoozing.

Good luck in your hunt but you may actually need to do a little work rather than just sitting and waiting for your inbox to fill up, lol.

#125 6 years ago

Everything he ever says is BS. That’s why I call him out on his BS all the time. You can’t believe a word he says.

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

since I just passed along the one I found on Monday on the low end I quoted in my original post.

But you do know the difference between NIB and almost NIB...dont you?

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

No but he knows the difference between BS and lies. He’s a pro at both of those!

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Yeah, NOOB means you get an even better deal and dont take the $400-600 hit from opening the box in this case. It also means less risk of dealing with other QC issues since you get to inspect the game before taking it.

I am pretty convinced these guys have no interest in buying a NIB TWD anyway. After calling around, there were multiple to be found NIB in the range I originally posted of 4400 to 5000.

I guess they can be butt hurt they were unable to find one for 4400 but pretty sad they are crying over a couple hundred bucks on a multiple thousand dollar game; esp one that is actually fun to play...

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah, NOOB means you get an even better deal and dont take the $400-600 hit from opening the box in this case. It also means less risk of dealing with other QC issues since you get to inspect the game before taking it.
I am pretty convinced these guys have no interest in buying a NIB TWD anyway. After calling around, there were multiple to be found NIB in the range I originally posted of 4400 to 5000.
I guess they can be butt hurt they were unable to find one for 4400 but pretty sad they are crying over a couple hundred bucks on a multiple thousand dollar game; esp one that is actually fun to play...

Well you said that you are all for publicly discussing prices so tell us where the 4400 NIB games are.

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well you said that you are all for publicly discussing prices so tell us where the 4400 NIB games are.

in someone elses basement by now.

You looking to buy a second one? or just mad that you did not find it at that price?

If you are looking for a second one then I still suggest the better deal is to keep an eye out for a low play example which someone already loaded with tons of mods (hopefully the ones you like) for less then you can find them NIB.

Without even really trying you can look only on Pinside and find 5 plus examples in the past month in the 46-4800 range with under 1000 plays and often loaded with mods. Some of them have 500plus in mods if that is your thing. Bonus points that they are all out of box already so you can inspect for ghosting, pealing, cabinent issues, etc...

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

in someone elses basement by now.
You looking to buy a second one? or just mad that you did not find it at that price?
If you are looking for a second one then I still suggest the better deal is to keep an eye out for a low play example which someone already loaded with tons of mods (hopefully the ones you like) for less then you can find them NIB.
Without even really trying you can look only on Pinside and find 5 plus examples in the past month in the 46-4800 range with under 1000 plays and often loaded with mods. Some of them have 500plus in mods if that is your thing. Bonus points that they are all out of box already so you can inspect for ghosting, pealing, cabinent issues, etc...

There are many people here that would love to have a NIB TWD for 4400. I can get more than that out of my used one.

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

There are many people here that would love to have a NIB TWD for 4400. I can get more than that out of my used one.

loaded used ones seem to be selling in the 4200 to 4600 range. The ones at 4800 seem to be sititng around.

This is a title that was uber popular and a good seller when it first came out. When it first came out most people were buying NIB for 4200 delivered. For a while people were riding the wave of Stern price hikes and able to sell good games at a similar markup even after use.

Reality is that prices on used TWD are dropping and there are lots available. I think it is the reality we all need to be more comfortable with.

Stinker games (WWE) are down to sub 3500 now and they are only a few years old. Good titles will hold value slightly better in the near term but you also need to understand that those are in much higher supply so prices are dropping because of that.

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am pretty convinced these guys have no interest in buying a NIB TWD anyway.

Wrong

Quoted from Whysnow:

After calling around, there were multiple to be found NIB in the range I originally posted of 4400

As he said, name it. Name it or, continue to deride others as lazy to try and cover up your BS.

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

After calling around, there were multiple to be found NIB in the range I originally posted of 4400 to 5000.

Okay so what’s the harm in helping dave out via PM on which distro has the 4400 TWD NIB so he can check on it? Sounds like he’s ready to buy now if he knows who to call.

Now if we’re talking you got a quote for 4400 because you have history with that distro and they were willing to cut you a deal that’s a whole other story.

#135 6 years ago

Dave H >>you edited the full quote, lol.

I am not deriding you as lazy. Just pointing out the simple fact that I called around on monday and ended up helping a person get a low use NOOB for cheap. You likely would have gotten the same price if you had picked up the phone and made a few calls. Your loss.

Sorry, but I am not going to go post a name for you to go harrass a person because they wont give you the same price (likely got rid of the games they wanted to get rid of at this point is my guess anyway). I told you last week to call around as soon as GOTG was announced and there would be deals to find. There were deals and you missed out by not calling around.

You cant expect someone else to do all the work for you.

I already said, just buy a local HUO, reap the benefits of being able to inspect in person, and you dont even have to deal with shipping then.

there are lots of used TWD popping up all over the country, so spend a little time and do some hunting (it is actually a fun part of the hobby IME)

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Reality is that people talk 1 on 1.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Reality is with a little effort anyone should be able to find the prices I posted from any distributor.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Reality is that distributors make deals all the time.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Reality is that prices on used TWD are dropping

Quoted from Whysnow:

I think it is the reality we all need to be more comfortable with.

Well there you have it. This is reality.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

loaded used ones seem to be selling in the 4200 to 4600 range. The ones at 4800 seem to be sititng around.
This is a title that was uber popular and a good seller when it first came out. When it first came out most people were buying NIB for 4200 delivered. For a while people were riding the wave of Stern price hikes and able to sell good games at a similar markup even after use.
Reality is that prices on used TWD are dropping and there are lots available. I think it is the reality we all need to be more comfortable with.
Stinker games (WWE) are down to sub 3500 now and they are only a few years old. Good titles will hold value slightly better in the near term but you also need to understand that those are in much higher supply so prices are dropping because of that.

Lol, you clearly, originally said NIB for $4400.

Now you are back peddling and saying "in the range of 4400-5000" and "almost new".

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from RJW:

Lol, you clearly said NIB for $4400.
Now you are back peddling and saying "in the range of 4400-5000" and "almost new".

nope, 2 distinct conversations going on.

Started out talking about NIB prices which have also brought in conversations about used prices since Who-Dey mentioned what he could get for his used one (possibly selling?)

you can go back to my very first post which is notes

Quoted from Whysnow:

I personally have been quoted 4400-5000 on TWDpro recently from ditributors, but with many HUO ones with lots of mods on the market for similar or less money I think that is the way to go.

#139 6 years ago

He thinks prices should be publicly discussed, but yet he won’t tell us where the 4400 dollar pins are. Not only that but he won’t even PM anyone privately and tell them. Me thinks someone is lying!

#140 6 years ago

The thread is about NIB TWD and prices they sell for. In your first post you said $4400-5000. For $4400 to be the bottom end of the range, there had to be at least one offer to sell for $4400 from a distributor.

When asked for the distributor you started back peddling and saying that was for a new out of box game.

Lol, it's almost comical to watch someone get tangled in their web of lies.

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from RJW:

The thread is about NIB TWD and prices they sell for. In your first post you said $4400-5000. For $4400 to be the bottom end of the range, there had to be at least one offer to sell for $4400 from a distributor.
When asked for the distributor you started back peddling and saying that was for a new out of box game.
Lol, it's almost comical to watch someone get tangled in their web of lies.

To be fair I believe the new out of box game he mentioned was a different situation. Separate from the NIB prices he was quoted previously.

I just don’t see the harm in passing along that info to someone privately that wants a NIB game for that cheap. I don’t think they are going to harass the distro for not honoring that price to them as well, I think they would just appreciate the help on which distro was willing to sell a NIB TWD pro for that price at some point.

Also I think it’s misleading to say what you were quoted for a game when you probably know that price was not available for just anyone to get.

So all said and done if distros across the country still have Pros and Prems I would think good pricing on these to be:

Pro - 4600-4800
Prem -6400-6800

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from RJW:

For $4400 to be the bottom end of the range, there had to be at least one offer to sell for $4400 from a distributor.

and there was... Assumingly gone and sold from when I got that quote as the distributor no longer had it currently... I know, it must be amazing to you that the cheaper ones sell before the higher priced ones.

Quoted from RJW:

pay attention junior... There was an ADDITIONAL game this week that was NOOB.

I am not going to toss a distributor under the bus that is providing good deals below the Stern minimum markup. I also am not going to pass along deals to strangers or some of the berating DBags here that demand I give them a name so they can go harrass them for not getting the same deal in the past or now.

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I just don’t see the harm in passing along that info to someone privately that wants a NIB game for that cheap

to be clear, I did pass along that info to a few people I actually have met IRL and know. Sorry but not willing to take this risk on a stranger when I can help out a known entitiy.

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

to be clear, I did pass along that info to a few people I actually have met IRL and know. Sorry but not willing to take this risk on a stranger when I can help out a known entitiy.

I meant really as a way to say hey here’s a distro that has amazing prices. I suggest dealing with them in the future. I’ve always gotten good deals from them. This in no way throws anyone under the bus nor guarantees they get the kind of pricing you got.

Again misleading to say NIBs are available at 4400 when it’s probably just that one at that point in time. Point of threads like these is to get realistic expectations on price so they don’t overpay, not the great deals that come along once in a blue moon.

#145 6 years ago

Whysnow is that guy in the room that everyone realizes is lying. Yet he truly believes it is everyone else that is full of it.

#146 6 years ago

Is there single pinsider besides Hilton who has received a quote for a NIB TWD for 4400?
Just one?
Anybody?

Not an almost new, not a clean HUO or floor sample but NIB as stated?

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Point of threads like these is to get realistic expectations on price so they don’t overpay, not the great deals that come along once in a blue moon.

I was very clear in my very first post... 4400 to 5000 is the current price on NIB TWDpro.

You should be able to find prices in that range from calling aruond to any of the typical distributors. You should get a better price if they have extra on hand. You should get a better price if you have a relationship. You should get a better price if you are buying multiples (i.e. making it a group buy with some buddies to reduce disto hassle by doing all the leg work and shipping multiples to one spot).

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from RJW:

Whysnow is that guy in the room that everyone realizes is lying. Yet he truly believes it is everyone else that is full of it.

appears you are the guy that hides in annonymity on the internet that says things you would never say in person.

I find it funny and slightly sad.

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So all said and done if distros across the country still have Pros and Prems I would think good pricing on these to be:
Pro - 4600-4800
Prem -6400-6800

Is this the range on TWD and more recent DMD titles?

The range I've gotten in the past couple weeks on various titles is frustratingly varied.

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Is this the range on TWD and more recent DMD titles?
The range I've gotten in the past couple weeks on various titles is frustratingly varied.

I have not called around recently, but if you see Hilton’s post a couple up, depending on a lot of factors the price on NIB TWDs can vary.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 168 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-nib-twd/page/3?hl=knoler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.