NGG05 (resized).JPG
NGG06 (resized).JPG
NGG07 (resized).JPG
NGG08 (resized).JPG
NGG09 (resized).JPG
NGG010 (resized).JPG
NGG011 (resized).JPG
#1 2 years ago

Thinking about selling my NGG which “looks immamaculate” (small ding on cabinet head prevents it from being immaculate) and has only 161 plays in the past 23 years (which is far better than “only 600 plays in the last 12 years”). All original except for LCD Color DMD, felt slam-ramp protector, and Cliffy’s.

This is basically a NOS “factory fresh” machine with a storied pedigree! Short version, in 2016 many thought rumors of it and a NIB STNG in Texas were too good to be true. Bud made the trip, did not end up scammed or murdered, bought both and sold me NGG!

NOS/NIB NGG longer version:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nib-no-good-gofers-williams-1997

NOS/NIB STNG longer version:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nib-star-trek-the-next-generation-williams-1993

I like NGG, but with current pinflation I am wondering if I really need one this nice… also wanna give someone with crazy pin $$$ a chance to flex by adding what has to be one of (if not "the") nicest NGGs in existence to their collection.

What do people think a reasonable price is?

And… what do people think I should actually ask for it?

NGG01 (resized).JPGNGG01 (resized).JPGNGG02 (resized).JPGNGG02 (resized).JPGNGG03 (resized).JPGNGG03 (resized).JPGNGG04 (resized).JPGNGG04 (resized).JPGNGG05 (resized).JPGNGG05 (resized).JPGNGG06 (resized).JPGNGG06 (resized).JPGNGG07 (resized).JPGNGG07 (resized).JPGNGG08 (resized).JPGNGG08 (resized).JPGNGG09 (resized).JPGNGG09 (resized).JPGNGG010 (resized).JPGNGG010 (resized).JPGNGG011 (resized).JPGNGG011 (resized).JPGNGG012 (resized).JPGNGG012 (resized).JPGNGG013 (resized).JPGNGG013 (resized).JPGNGG014 (resized).JPGNGG014 (resized).JPGNGG015 (resized).JPGNGG015 (resized).JPGNGG016 (resized).JPGNGG016 (resized).JPGNGG017 (resized).JPGNGG017 (resized).JPGNGG018 (resized).JPGNGG018 (resized).JPGNGG019 (resized).JPGNGG019 (resized).JPGNGG020 (resized).JPGNGG020 (resized).JPGNGG021 (resized).JPGNGG021 (resized).JPGNGG022 (resized).JPGNGG022 (resized).JPGNGG023 (resized).JPGNGG023 (resized).JPG
#2 2 years ago

interesting back story !

#3 2 years ago

I'm interested if the price isn't too nuts.

#4 2 years ago

You need better pictures to really see the value, someone has worked on the cpu.

#5 2 years ago

Lets see the coin door and does it include the lock bar?

#6 2 years ago

No idea where the lock bar is. I have not looked into getting a NOS one (or refurbishing a used one), but yes, that would "complete" the machine.

Another reason it is only “looks immamaculate” and not immaculate.

IMG_3042 (resized).jpgIMG_3042 (resized).jpgIMG_3044 (resized).jpgIMG_3044 (resized).jpgIMG_3080 (resized).JPGIMG_3080 (resized).JPGIMG_3081 (resized).JPGIMG_3081 (resized).JPG
#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

You need better pictures to really see the value, someone has worked on the cpu.

I did not realize iPhones take pictures in HEIC format now (although that can be changed back to JPEG) and cannot upload them to Pinside (and did a crappy conversion that degraded the quality).

I can take new JPEG pictures this weekend.

Also, the original ad that I linked has higher quality pics with better lighting.

On the CPU are you talking about the NVRAM or something else?

#8 2 years ago

Ngg is hard to find in good shape and this looks to be a nicer one. I would say around $5-5500 but not the easiest to decipher pinball prices these days. Out in Colorado one was posted for $5000 and sold within a couple days if that means anything.

1 week later
#9 2 years ago

Wow that looks amazing! Hope it goes to a good home

#11 2 years ago

They still print Time magazine?

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

They still print Time magazine?

Lol, we know you don't go to the grocery store or you’d see it on the magazine racks in the checkout lanes.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Lol, we know you don't go to the grocery store or you’d see it on the magazine racks in the checkout lanes.

People still go to the grocery store?

download-1 (resized).pngdownload-1 (resized).png
#14 2 years ago

I would GLADLY sell at 1/3 of that price!

And less gladly sell for even less.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I would GLADLY sell at 1/3 of that price!
And less gladly sell for even less.

NGG is in good shape for sure just not a top games if it was Indiana Jones then we are talking 20k now lol

#16 2 years ago

Beautiful game, love NGG!! It's difficult to decipher details from the pics but if it is mint, there's probably someone out there that would pay $5,500 or higher for it. Best of luck!

#17 2 years ago

I will take better pictures this weekend.

Agree not an “A list” title, and should not command “A list” prices, but for someone who really loves NGG and wants a pristine example, it would be hard to beat this one.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I will take better pictures this weekend.
Agree not an “A list” title, and should not command “A list” prices, but for someone who really loves NGG and wants a pristine example, it would be hard to beat this one.

Yes agreed for sure ,I have a MB like that one with only 500 plays or so even has the lock bar

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-ngg-collector-quality and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.