Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hello everyone, I need everyone's help once again.

Well I was able to find a Funhouse and good working condition. The play field is good, normal wear here and there but I came across the opportunity to possibly purchase a brand new (still in the box) Diamond Plate playfield that was originally bought from Steve Young's The Pinball Resource several years ago.

So I need everyone's gracious help again to see what one of these would normally go for as well as what kind of price would be an amazing deal?

I am still very new to this world and while I've seen some reproduction playfield prices average anywhere from $700 up to $900, I have no clue about one of these types of older original playfields as these seem very rare.

Thanks for any and all help.

#2 8 years ago

A can anyone help BUMP?

#3 8 years ago

Not sure on price but make sure you look at it first. Playfields do age in the box, and may need a new clearcoat even if they're NOS with zero plays.

#4 8 years ago

I'd guess 1500ish

#5 8 years ago

To me everything related to Funhouse seems over-priced. Since these are hard to get I would say it would start at $1,200 if in good condition. On eBay or even this group there are probably a few people with a game that needs one and would bid up from there.

#6 8 years ago

Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate the help.

#8 8 years ago

I would think it all depends on how much you appreciate the new FH PFs from Mirco. (I haven't seen them yet). It would be nice to compare the two side by side.

One of the aspects of the CPR products I really like is how hard the wood is. I feel like those screws will never "fall out" of there, and original PF wood can seem soft in comparison. It also depends on whether you prefer a cleared PF or a "DP" PF.

If a Mirco is $900 and you actually preferred the wood they are using, and the clear coat job they are performing, then I wouldn't be considering such high numbers for the DP PF.

-mof

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-new-funhouse-dp-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.